• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till mine comes in. Waited too long and missed on red bag, but I will love the black bag coming instead.

Man my girlfriend did the same thing on the last release but with the cart color I really wanted a red cart with black bag the red sold out the day before she ordered. Ended up with black cart and bag at least the seat pad has some red to satisfy my needs lol.

Man my girlfriend did the same thing on the last release but with the cart color I really wanted a red cart with black bag the red sold out the day before she ordered. Ended up with black cart and bag at least the seat pad has some red to satisfy my needs lol.

This was my wife. I actually felt bad because she was pretty upset at first until I explained that I would get over getting my second choice of colors as soon as i got to lay my hands on it.

This was my wife. I actually felt bad because she was pretty upset at first until I explained that I would get over getting my second choice of colors as soon as i got to lay my hands on it.

Lol I think were in alternate universes man, it was exactly the same for me.

So the Zuca all-terrain is up on their sight, but if you add the disc golf rack and the pole pouch, it is actually more expensive than on the RR site. Looks like there would be no reason for a disc golfer to order directly form Zuca, when the RR site gives more choices when in stock, and is actually cheaper if you go with the fixed axle, which is all I want anyway.

The reason it is more expensive to purchase a cart with all the accessories on the Zuca website is because, as a manufacturer partnering with retailers, Zuca wants the end-user to go to a retailer, create a relationship, and get the best possible customer service, which Zuca believes is the face-to-face interaction. By creating this price difference, Zuca gives the end user a price-incentive to stay local.

Zuca still sells on their website, though, in an effort to display the full assortment of products. For example, if you wanted the orange frame cart but no retailer you can find has that in stock, you still have a way to order the color you want.

In the end though zuca is actually cheaper if you compare quick release vs quick release instead of fixed axle vs quick release.

I did a few weeks back... never got a response. Maybe my email went to junk.

That's most likely the case I've emailed joe too much lol and he is great about responding typically within 10-15 minutes not kidding and I've never waited longer than an hour.

But like pj said there is a slight restock right now and I believe this restock is the last chance for fixed axle carts which are 40$ cheaper.

Remember, the next batch of Ridge Rollers will be the last with that name. Go support a product that will last many years and from someone who has never taken more than an hour to return a message. Great customer service should be rewarded with customers and I am glad I was able to get in before the last of the RR branded carts are gone.

Remember, the next batch of Ridge Rollers will be the last with that name. Go support a product that will last many years and from someone who has never taken more than an hour to return a message. Great customer service should be rewarded with customers and I am glad I was able to get in before the last of the RR branded carts are gone.

Agreed I'm happy I got a ridge roller branded cart, cool since not many will be labeled as such
I really hope after joe did so much for the zuca A.T. cart idea and brought it to the disc golf market he has a deal worked out with zuca. At least he will still have the accessories market for the carts.

Agreed I'm happy I got a ridge roller branded cart, cool since not many will be labeled as such
I really hope after joe did so much for the zuca A.T. cart idea and brought it to the disc golf market he has a deal worked out with zuca. At least he will still have the accessories market for the carts.

I think he said he will still be doing some building and selling of these carts( in addition to the ones you put a backpack in). But yes, I have the feeling that Zuca was not looking at this market at all. Although, how much will they really be pushing these compared to Joe. I hope this was his decision, because he has put all of the hard work of building the brand and marketing these. I know I will always turn to him in the future for any of my cart needs.

I got a Ridge Roller for Christmas(sung to the Hippopotamus tune). Somehow my wife knew just what I wanted(after I showed her the order page). Not a surprise but still an awesome gift that I plan on using for years until the wheels fall off(hopefully not literally).

I got a Ridge Roller for Christmas(sung to the Hippopotamus tune). Somehow my wife knew just what I wanted(after I showed her the order page). Not a surprise but still an awesome gift that I plan on using for years until the wheels fall off(hopefully not literally).

Haha me too, funny we've been the only people in Here chatting about it lol! Enjoy it I know I will this bad boy is awesome with the umbrella holder! I feel like the camper who brings an rv and gets made fun of for not roughing it!:D

Got me a Bluetooth speaker and less aggressive tires from Santa for the RR. Played on a beautiful 50 degree Christmas day! The RR is going strong with no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts