• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would share my pics after a few modifications. I'll take a look at Joes new pouch and saddle bags when they come out, but so far I am very happy. http://imgur.com/a/4qms8

edit: I also ended up mounting one of the bottle cages on the side using existing holes and a different screw with washer and a nut and it fits and works great there as well.

Last edited:
I do not see an image where the bottle holder is on the side. Could you provide one so I can see how you mounted it?

The only issue I would see with mounting it on the side is if you have a smaller bottle and tilt the cart it may fall out. I use 40 oz hydra flasks so that would not be an issue for me. Is there a reason you mounted it higher on the side?

The only issue I would see with mounting it on the side is if you have a smaller bottle and tilt the cart it may fall out. I use 40 oz hydra flasks so that would not be an issue for me. Is there a reason you mounted it higher on the side?

Aren't the bottle holders adjustable?

That was just the first place I thought of to mount it. I put my 40 oz Hydroflask in the pouch that came with it anyways and really only use the bottle holder for beer or water.

So when will the all terrain zuca version be available? Other than lack of color choices, what are the differences between the all terrain and the ones Joe puts together?

So when will the all terrain zuca version be available? Other than lack of color choices, what are the differences between the all terrain and the ones Joe puts together?

This...
New All Terrain carts are scheduled to be available in November I believe.

Just so everyone is clear on the all terrain cart by Zuca. It's the RidgeRoller minus the disc rack and the RR logo everything else is the same. I will have disc golf accessories they will have other type of accessories. I'm heading to Zuca next week to build some ATV carts for there release date. Pretty cool stuff forsure

Last edited:

My last post was incorrect the Zuca cart will come with the disc rack and accessories pole pouch. The difference is the color choices and the bag colors. If your on facebook I have 2 RidgeRoller pages check them out should answer all your questions also check out my website. This will be my last run of carts so I'm doing a few tweaks to my bags adding another stretch pouch to the door side. Thanks guys

This will be my last run of carts so I'm doing a few tweaks to my bags adding another stretch pouch to the door side. Thanks guys

Just curious, why will you not be doing any more runs? I understand that Zuca may be able to do things a little cheaper, but I know there are quite a few people who are ok with paying extra for a personal touch. Will you still have the ridge roller page so we can purchase accessories and upgrades? I know I really appreciate your willingness to communicate with us. I can't wait for Christmas to get my cart and one of the major reasons I chose yours over the competition is that it is clear that you are putting yourself into this and really do listen to what your customers have to say. That is rare and should be rewarded. I hope this is not the end because I look forward to being a customer of yours, not just Zuca, for many years to come.

So the Zuca all-terrain is up on their sight, but if you add the disc golf rack and the pole pouch, it is actually more expensive than on the RR site. Looks like there would be no reason for a disc golfer to order directly form Zuca, when the RR site gives more choices when in stock, and is actually cheaper if you go with the fixed axle, which is all I want anyway.

thanks brandocomado!! And everyone else that supports me. Just wanted to say thanks for picking the RR I really appreciate it :) I put my heart into every build and I truly love building carts.. Thanks again

thanks brandocomado!! And everyone else that supports me. Just wanted to say thanks for picking the RR I really appreciate it :) I put my heart into every build and I truly love building carts.. Thanks again

Thank you! Your quick responses to questions shows me your always willing to take time out of your day to help your customers, out of the multiple emails I've sent you I don't think any have taken over an hour to get a response. That was a big reason I chose your cart over others.:clap:

Can't wait to get this thing out on the course everytime I play I find myself saying I wish I had my cart.

I noticed there is pics of a new putter pouch on the ridge roller website is this the one you have been designing and if so can we get some better pics of it?

I have a short video on my facebook of the new putter pouch and I'm hoping I will have quantity very soon.

Can't wait till mine comes in. Waited too long and missed on red bag, but I will love the black bag coming instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts