• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roller frames look awesome! I just got a simian, and I think these will fit perfect. Once I get some cash flow, I'll support local handmade goods any day!

and expecting to pay $100 for something of this quality is an insult, that "might" barely cover labor or parts only. I totally agree with Joe's pricing structure. I've seen some people's Zuca's and they have flimsy poles and axles breaking off already.

Let's ROLL!!

I pulled the trigger on a Zuca cart today. The new Ridge Roller looks great as does the Delta cart, but for $100+ more... I just can't bring myself to do it, sorry! I'm already spending $335 including the seat cushion and rain fly for the Zuca. I realize some people love to tout "made in the USA" but like 90% of the stuff you use everyday is made in another country and it's not all crap that breaks. I wish the Ridge Rollers and Deltas and Pounds of the world well. I'm sure their products are very nice, but I'm not going to spend 30-50% more on big ticket items just so I can feel good about it being made here. Chinese and Malaysian people are people just like Americans, and they also have families and need jobs. The world economy is not a winner-take-all, I-win-you-lose system. Americans wouldn't have the lifestyles we have if we weren't buying 90% of our goods from countries with cheaper labor. We have a higher standard of living and the economies of poorer countries improve as a result.

Holy sh!t dude.

You're speculating about other people's motivations and spouting opinions on global economic issues and talking about SOME OTHER cart you bought in the Ridge Roller thread?

You're amazing. I ain't even going to comment anymore. I'm just going to grab a beer and a hotdog and watch. And if I start to think I know something about anything at all, I'll make sure to just get the real answer from you first.

Last edited:
Holy sh!t dude.

You're speculating about other people's motivations and spouting opinions on global economic issues and talking about SOME OTHER cart you bought in the Ridge Roller thread?

You're amazing. I ain't even going to comment anymore. I'm just going to grab a beer and a hotdog and watch. And if I start to think I know something about anything at all, I'll make sure to just get the real answer from you first.

Oh I guess other people are allowed to have arguments about "made in the USA" and compare the economics of buying a Ridge roller vs a zuca 2 pages earlier in this thread, but when I do it, it's going to destroy the world eh? Get over yourself David. We all have opinions on here. Mine aren't any better or worse than anyone else's. If you don't like them you are welcome to argue the fact just like everyone else does, but please stop acting like I'm somehow saying something worse than any one else here.

What cart does this thread relate to now? The Zuca carts, or the new Ridge Roller made by Joe Robinson? The Zuca carts aren't referred to as ridgerollers any more in any official way... maybe a new thread?

What cart does this thread relate to now? The Zuca carts, or the new Ridge Roller made by Joe Robinson? The Zuca carts aren't referred to as ridgerollers any more in any official way... maybe a new thread?
I have been trying to get an admin to delete this for a year now with no luck... PLEASE SOMEONE DELETE THIS

Dammit, Joe! I hadn't seen the new RR... I got my Zuca with gift cards and winnings from X-Mas... Now the new RR... Daaaaamn that looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts