• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Rumble 2014 - 2nd Round *LIVE COVERAGE*

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oYB_k9_BdI

The Rumble in the Quad Cities. PDGA A-Tier event.

featured card will include Paul McBeth (Innova), Paul Ulibarri (Prodigy), Will Schusterick (Prodigy), and Adam Olson (Discraft). The forecast calls for possible thunderstorms and constant 25 to 35 mph winds.

COVERAGE GOES LIVE IN ~30MIN .. Its raining like hell here though and even worse in Iowa so who knows what will happen for sure'

This will be interesting. Are they playing every hole at west lake? And are the playing longs or shorts? Regardless it will be a humbling experience for them...

What's the over under on how many discs go splash on the top card? I say at least 10 if they play the longs

Looks like they modified the layout....23 does not play over there...anybody have info on the current layout?

Did I miss something? I always remember 23 basket being way down there by the water.

Yeah, but it looked like they were playing it from a different angle. Guys were throwing upshots from right by 2's tee pad..?

I swear every time I've been there (which is only 3 times) its been as windy or a lil less windy (but not much) then what they are playing in now.

The more I think of it. I guess it would be possible for that errant of a shot on 23. I just got turned around when I saw those upshots

Enjoying the live coverage. The thing that's making all the difference for me between this event and the live coverage of Sylmar a couple weeks back is Chromecast has since added support for Youtube livestreaming. So I've got this on the big screen in the shop so everyone can watch instead of just me on my laptop.

That's exactly how I'm watching it, chromecasting it to my TV. Chromecast is awesome!

Latest posts