• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Straightest driver on the market

XL for straight drives, but don't get as much distance as my Wraith. Does the Surge SS fly as far as the normal Surge?

i was throwing a recently acquired Surge SS yesterday and for some reason i couldnt release it with any height so it travelled 2-3 feet high for 250 until it hit an outfield fence with no sign of slowing down. Its just an indication it probably can go as far as a regular surge - my new FLX surge would not have maintained that laser flightpath - would have faded - it needs to beat in a bit to straighten out like my older one

Surge SS!!!
I just got my Surge ESP FLX this weekend and wow! I love it...

Teebird forsure.

And the dude who said the throws his Roc 300' I would like to see this.

Depending on distance and width, Impact/Storm, Leopard, JLS, XL, and hubby's Surge SS (when I can snatch it from him ;) ).

teebird or hyzer flipped beast.

I totally agree on the DX Beast. I just picked one up last week. The odd thing is I can't hyzer flip it throwing RHBH. Throwing RHFH though I can flip it and it will fly straight as an arrow. This is the first disc I have ever been able to throw fore hand. The only thing I can attribute this flight behavior to is that I must be getting a lot more snap in the release on my fore hand than on my back hand. Whatever the case, I'm really liking this Beast.

I have a DX Shark and it's a straight flyer.

I didn't say it before, but I'll say it now. I can throw a Roc 300'. It's not really that big of a throw.

Absolutely, 300' with a mid is not that long a throw. I lose some accuracy when I throw my rocs over about 290', but I don't have a big arm at all.