• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The sun is shining and it's 50 degrees!

Daylight savings = National Disc Golf Day??

Yes! I heard kids complaining about it at school and I was like I'm discing til sundown!

Also, the awesome weather yesterday was spectacular :) granted there's still snow passed the knees at some spots, it was awesome to get out!

we have 64 degree weather today. BUT TOMORROW A NICE BRISK 34 DEGREES AND RAIN SLASH SNOW. OLD MAN WINTER CAN GO F HIMSELF. LET IT BE SPRING ALREADY.

65392_1455935434627829_694064935_n.jpg

Yup.. 48 deg's yesterday and got a solid round in, even with snow past my knees in spots. The snow pack is dropping fast though. I can finally see over the snow banks when im pulling out of my driveway :)

Yup.. 48 deg's yesterday and got a solid round in, even with snow past my knees in spots. The snow pack is dropping fast though. I can finally see over the snow banks when im pulling out of my driveway :)

i guess i cant complain about tomorrows weather. lol

Daylight savings = National Disc Golf Day??

Pretty much! It was nice to have some light past 5:30 around here - got in 27 yesterday and wishing I didn't have class so I could go get in another round here today. In West Virginia, we have weather in the 60s this week, but a forecast for snow before this weekend!

The sun is shining and it's warm out! Going to throw some discs today :thmbup: The ground might be a little muddy but I don't care. Gotta throw!!

Looks like I only need about an hour of driving time to completely escape the snow cover. If only I actually had that kind of time to spare...

Good time to be a Minnesotan. I am hitting Lakewood Hills, followed by Acorn, with a cool down at Hansen, with some good friends. It does not get much better.

Finally been in the 50's for about a week, still too much snow here to set up my local ski hill course, but I was able to drive out to Highbridge for 36 yesterday, and me and my wife are going to drive down to Minocqua/Woodruff to get in at least one round at Brandy Lake. Cloudy today, but still mid to upper 40's thank God.

I played during the rain and snow here in TX, but now that it's drying up, clouds are breaking up and its in the 60's, I'm stuck back at work, lovely.

^ Love that new avatar!

I like watching these threads and pity the northerners at the same time. I am going to turn my air conditioning on tonight for the first time this year. It's too soon for this. :mad:

Latest posts