• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The sun is up, the sky is blue, where will your discs take you?

It's going to get hot up here in Fargo today and the next few days, might even see 40! T-shirt and shorts weather!

added another course to my 'played' list today, and got 2 rounds in. Plan on adding another one tomorrow and playing another pair of rounds. I love the weather, glad I have a good pair of boots to brave the snow melts out there tho!

I'm really starting to miss my courses in st. Louis tho, these Springfield courses just aren't up to par. (no pun intended) Ill be back in stl next weekend for a few rounds tho! cant wait!

Monday I'm heading up to Canton, Dover and Massillon to play Arboretum-Spiker, Deis Hill and Lincoln Park. All good courses. Many rate Deis Hill among the top 10 in Ohio.

Today I roll into Lum park. It's a cool 35 degrees and I pull in to see Johnson and NoLimitsMN playing shirtless.

Getting geared up for Seneca Creek today. It's been a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to it. The snow is just about gone and we're looking at around 50 degrees. Sweet.

Played Yesterday, snow was knee-deep in spots. If I have the time, I'm throwing plastic.

78 sunny and wind-free. I'll be out of work at 430 ready to enjoy a few rounds in perfect weather. Ita even more enjoyable with my new 168 SB Orc that's flying like a dream. I sense my longest ace coming soon...