• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] The WestSide 'King'

Aight.
beer.gif

Last edited:
Doesn't need as much room to work as a havoc
Straighter and consistently a bit longer

sweet. well, i love lat64 so i guess i'll have to order one. right now. :wall:

I'll hopefully know tomorrow.
Every disc is stable enough for FH, if the FH is clean enough...

True...but if you take the time to read the guy's post, he said he was considering replacing a Force with a King.

BTW: did you throw your King yet? I for a third one and it is noticably more stable than the first 2.

Last edited:
Good to know. I was under the impression that Westside/Lat64 had the exact same relationship as Discmania/Innova.

I wish I had an arm for the King. For now, I might have to settle with the Northman if I want to try this company out.

it's more Discraft/DGA relationship.

And the Northman is pretty fun. I've got a couple first run superlights...sweet sweet discs.

\/\/

it's more Discraft/DGA relationship.

And the Northman is pretty fun. I've got a couple first run superlights...sweet sweet discs.

\/\/
Here I thought most DGA discs were old Discraft molds.

Westside molds have NOTHING to do with Latitude, they're 100% made and designed in Finland.

BTW: did you throw your King yet? I for a third one and it is noticably more stable than the first 2.
I managed to get one throw in, perhaps the easiest and straightest 400+ feet I've ever thrown, slight turn to flat from a small hyzer and only about 2 meters of fade. It landed behind a fence and I had to ninja it out of there, the lights went out before I had a chance to try it again.

If the results are reproducible this thing goes in the bag. Felt surprisingly fast, something like 12/13, 5/6 glide, -1 turn, 1 fade (on a low line drive). I'll know better next week when I try it again.

I played 2 rounds with them today, They continue to amaze. Awesome d with little effort and very controllable.

I played 2 rounds with them today, They continue to amaze. Awesome d with little effort and very controllable.

Good grief... I'm just getting to know my Havoc, trying to get my bag dialed in.

Now this, are you throwing this thing farther than the Havoc? I have a 170 Opto Havoc, I'm either ordering a 169 GL Havoc or a King.

Last edited:
Im getting good throws with both the havoc and the king ,if you like the havoc you will dig the king,better in to a head wind than the havoc.

Latest posts