• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Third Coast Discs - new online store, free shipping

Dang, wish I had known. Next time I make an order I will post here to get some requests set in, or to check if I'm getting it. I only have Lucid, Fuzion, and Prime Truths coming in.

No worries! I like Prime Truths, too. :thmbup:

The prime is so similar to a classic blend- i really didnt notice a difference.

When are the previews of the Bard coming in?? I'm gonna have my finger on the button ready to buy one if you get a color I like :)

The prime is so similar to a classic blend- i really didnt notice a difference.

When are the previews of the Bard coming in?? I'm gonna have my finger on the button ready to buy one if you get a color I like :)

Doug, email me your preference of color, weight, VIP/TP and mold (well, this would obviously be Bard). I have just a few people who have "preordered" some Bards. One guy wants a white Bard and Seer in TP, another wants a blue or purple VIP bard, and the third guy hasn't emailed me yet. Shoot me an email and I'll grab whatever I have that fits your description and send you a photo. It won't be available for sale if you do! No prepayment necessary, just honor that you'll buy it if I have what you're looking for.

email: [email protected]

As for the Prime plastic, I should he getting some Judges, Truths, and Witnesses in Prime. Tons of Warships, Bards, and Seers. Both Opto and zero hard Pures. And some other stuff.

Rob, just saw the new starter sets on the site. One thing I think would be helpful is listing the color of the disc in the mold description to the right of the pics. :thmbup:

I have a pretty good idea of what is what in the profile pics, but the color listing would just make a faster reference so there is no guessing for someone who might not be mold profile pic savvy. :D

Rob, just saw the new starter sets on the site. One thing I think would be helpful is listing the color of the disc in the mold description to the right of the pics. :thmbup:

I have a pretty good idea of what is what in the profile pics, but the color listing would just make a faster reference so there is no guessing for someone who might not be mold profile pic savvy. :D

I thought about that, I just didn't want to be wrong and then someone get really pissy with me. I'm PRETTY sure the putter is the first disc on the left in one of those sets... the putter and mids are remarkably similar looking when looking at it like that! Maybe I'll just take the plastic off the Lat bags because some are falling off anyway and retake the pics.

I got 5 prime judges, truths, and witnesses separately from those packs too. Probably just selling those for $10 since I want to still do free shipping on everything.

When are the new pics going up? Let me know ;)

LOL you're the guy that Chains is doing the PIF disc from the store, eh? lol I'm updating it throughout the day. Need to break for breakfast/lunch, haven't eaten since yesterday at lunch! On 4 hours of sleep! lol

If you get any hot pink Lucid Suspects...holla at ya boy:)

Will do! I only picked up a couple to replace what I sold, but I'll let you know if a hot pink one is in there.

Not particularly. Im just look for interesting or purdy (color combos, swirls, beauties) this time around :)

Alrighty! I see you have a Judge Want Thread. I got a bunch of Judges so I'll try and get to that next. Finishing up the Westside stuff and then I was going to do some Lat mids.

I do have some Opto Pures!!! And zero hard, zero med... I think zero soft too. One of the zero plastics I think was unavailable though. That might have been another mold though, not sure... lol

I'll check tonight. Maybe looking for trespass, escape, truth, judge, warship? Thanks.

I'll check tonight. Maybe looking for trespass, escape, truth, judge, warship? Thanks.

Warships are already up, already sold one lol

http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/ws-mids/

I'll try and get those up next. I got a some more Escapes and Truths. Some fluid first run Truths I believe too. and I THINK fluid escapes. I can't remember! There's too many!

Even if you don't use Twitter/Instagram/FB, click on the links here on my account and you can see the photos (it's public). Check out the last one on the Instagram account... that's what I'm dealing with right now. Those 12 gallon totes at Home Depot with the flip lids? Yeah, I got about 6 of them full of stuff and 4 I still need to go through...

Don't forget to check out the blog. If you don't have social media and stuff, you might want to subscribe to the blog. Well, assuming I have the RSS stuff set up correctly on my end. I think you just need to put the blog URL in your RSS feed. I'll post any sales and stuff there first, then trickle down to the social media stuff. And DGCR, of course.

Phew, it takes forever to update accounts across different platforms. If only there were one app to rule them all.

Oh, and I'm doing a special right now. If you want to check out the new prime plastics from DD (only Witness, Truth, and Judge) you can get a starter pack for $25. Each disc is $10. If you buy three of the individual discs I'll split the difference and charge $27.50, shipped. In case that isn't clear enough in my signature lol

Last edited:
Just finished with the Truths. I think Pures and Wardens are the only molds I have left to photo/edit/upload.