• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Third Coast Discs - new online store, free shipping

Anyone looking for the new Maul or Breakout? Thinking about picking some up with my next order, but right now I'm holding out for the Justice, Convict, and Spark. Will probably do an order with those molds plus a few that I need to fill up.

Remember, holler at me to pay via PayPal and I'll take a dollar off the listed price for each disc! Shipping is free! I also have some other accessories I don't list like mini markers and towels since I can't do free shipping with those items. But otherwise I can add them to your order if you get a disc (or two or three :))

I'm looking for 3 max weight GL Saint Pros, white- preferably pearly- for some dye jobs- if you can possibly get those that would be awesome. Thanks!

I'm looking for 3 max weight GL Saint Pros, white- preferably pearly- for some dye jobs- if you can possibly get those that would be awesome. Thanks!

I'll look into it, I only have some dayglo and green GL Saint Pros right now. I know the last few times I ordered they didn't have any max weight Optos but don't remember about max weight Gold Lines. I'll keep you in mind.

Updated Trilogy Inventory!

I have over 400 discs and need them to go so I can get more in! If you want to pay with PayPal, just email me below with the link to the disc(s) you want and I'll set it up! I usually take $1 off if someone does PP friends/family since it's saving me on transaction fees. Otherwise you can use your credit on the website with secure transfers through Stripe.

Just about every disc is photographed and ships free. The only thing that doesn't get free shipping is if you want to buy one or two minis or something like that. If you spend over $12 (putter price - lowest disc price) then you get free shipping!

www.thirdcoastdiscs.com

If you are using mobile, then the menu is accessed by tapping the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen.

hey guys! Got my own branded mini markers and stickers, one each free with every order while supplies last!

Getting some restocks today, but I have some Felon Captain America Shields left, one Raketen (4 more on the way, this one is pink 175g), some Strawberry scented Mercys, tons of Westside midranges, and more! If you haven't checked out the website (of if it's been a few weeks), come give me a visit! I even updated the navigation so MOST of the molds are organized a little better with drop down menus so you don't have to load so many photos at once. A few of the sections still have every disc listed individually, but that's mostly the new molds/products section.

Third Coast is the Best Coast!

The Harp is my favorite new mold I've added in recent years (I NEVER change my bag up.) They hold up great in the wind and compliment my PA1's perfectly. I'm using the BT Hard BTW. :thmbup:

TP Harps are now available! http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/tp-harp/tp-harp

If you want to save a buck from the advertised price, send your money to me friends/family on PayPal! Email address is at the bottom, just give me your email, mailing address, and which disc you want in the payment info! This deal is good for drivers and mids only.

Wow, can't believe I've been slacking so bad on DGCR! Just to remind everyone - I take a photo of every disc color/stamp combination on my site. I scale every disc. Still only selling Dynamic, Latitude, and Westside (they're easy to work with plus there are already several Innova/Discmania sellers in general). I have collaborated with people for different custom stamps - the Lady Justice, Truth Serum 3rd edition, the "Guilty" Verdict, and now a Heisenberg Pure inspired by Breaking Bad. I am also about to release my own standard stamp across different Trilogy molds. Check out this custom art section to see what y'all missed out on! http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/custom-art/

I can drop ship bags and baskets directly to your door. If you have any questions, please email or message me! I also run giveaways on the Facebook and Instagram pages.

Heisenberg Pure proof

These arrive this Monday, March 14! This is just the proof from Dynamic. Unfortunately, there were no white Opto Pures available for stamping. Pink, Blue, Yellow, Orange, and a pair of Reds (I got one customer who loves red discs). I currently have the stock listed at 0 on the website because I want to first receive the inventory in before people pay. These custom mold stamps are usually not scaled at first if I have several orders to fill quickly, but I can scale it upon request.

http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/heisenberg-pure/heisenberg-pure

Attachments

• PuRethirdcoast.jpg
    PuRethirdcoast.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 20
Here is another bump for a good guy and a quick turn around on my latest order from the Third Coast!

Thanks again Rob :thmbup: !

Latest posts