• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This Hawaiian's Bag (Updated)

FlyinHayn92

Okay guys. I want to build the most complete bag possible. I want to drop some overlap tho. I'm very open to suggestions. You will see that I have mostly Innova (and one DD only cuz I threw a buddy's and I like it). I don't have much disc shops around and I find awesome deals on news discs on ebay. The sucky part is that I don't get to field test em first. But like I said I'm open to suggestions. I posted one of these before and since then took some feedback got a few more molds.

I'll list what I use the most on my home course - which I play almost daily - with my max distance-ish as well.

Quick bio if it helps.
6' even, 175 lbs
Male
Playing nearly daily for last 3 months. Started off scoring +20-25. A +2 has been the about average the last week or so. Best round so far was even par. The course I play on is a 18 hole Par 54, about 4500'
Primarily RHBH, RHFH when needed.

Max Power Averages:
KC Aviar: 180ft
Champ Roc3: 250ft
Pro Destroyer: 300ft

This is what I mainly use. Under will be discs that I seldomly use but still carry in my bag.
Putters (KC Aviar (New) 175g: Jump putts. Max D: 180'

Mids (>75' to 250'):
-->Star Mako3 173g: Straight as an arrow. Max D: 230'
-->GSTAR Roc3 180g: For touch shots that I want to stick. Max D: 250'
-->Champ Roc3 180g: Most upshots >200' and out. Max D: 290'
-->Champ Roc3 168g: Touch shots Champ Sidewinder 175g: Understable but still new. Only threw a couple of times but flies like a new AA. Max D: Maybe 280'
-->Champ Thunderbird 175g: Got the same time as the Sidewinder as an upgrade to my TeeBird. Max D: 290'
-->Champ Destroyer 175g: New like the ThunderBird and Sidewinder. Upgrade for my Pro-line Destroyer. Max D: 320'
-->Blizzard Destroyer 138g: Wanted to try the Blizzard plastic. It was different to throw something so lite but I feel it may have potential. I don't really see a lot of other people playing with Blizzards. Max D: 315'
-->Pro Destroyer 175g: Main driver now that I feel I can control it better. Also used for RHFH. Max D RHBH: 320'. Max D RHFH: 290'

What I carry but don't use often:
-->R-Pro Roc 180g: Understable. Max D: 220'
-->Dx Cobra 168g: Understable yet still finishes left. Max D: 200' (When I first started. Never uncorked it since)
-->Dx Banshee 172g - Overstable and will give me the fade I need to cut under low ceilings. Max D: 275'
-->Dx Leopard 175g: Really understable. I don't even have a specified use for it but if for some reason I feel like I should play it, I do. But rarely. Max D: 240' because it flips to dang much.
-->Champ Boss 175g: Don't really know why I have it... spare maybe? Max D: 310'

What do u guys think? What could I keep together and what could I leave at home? I kinda want a "be all - end all" feel to my bag, of course with the normal cycling of heavily used discs like my Roc3's. Like I want to be able to grab my bag and drive to any couse and not have to preplan my bag - if that's even possible but you got the jist of it. I'm open to any and all suggestions and feedback. Thanks for everyone's help in advance. Nice shots!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk