• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This is what is REALLY holding disc golf back

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
Mystery solved. Disc golf is being held back not by the stoner stigma, but by the perception that disc golfers have terrible taste in alcoholic beverages:

10273808_10152199100668099_7566028999510397728_n.jpg

Perception? Have you looked in the trash cans at any random disc golf course? The proof of most disc golfers' poor taste in alcoholic beverages is right in plain sight.

:eek:

Perception? Have you looked on the ground next to the perfectly accessible trash cans at any random disc golf course? The proof of most disc golfers' poor taste in alcoholic beverages is right in plain sight.

:eek:

FTFY.

Also, I didn't find this. My local club shared it on Facebook after the head of the PDGA was touting it. He is proud of his Redd's, apparently.

I don't care, it all tastes like monkey piss. Redd's just tastes like the monkey ate an apple before hand.

I don't care, it all tastes like monkey piss. Redd's just tastes like the monkey ate an apple before hand.

Down south it was always said that bad tasting beer was "horse piss".

I always would agree to that about ANY beer in general :sick:, Still DO NOT drink beer at age 43. I prefer a nice Vodka myself.

The main point here is that someone at Redds plays DG or the ad agency pitched this and they still thought it was cool to put in their advertising.

Still wont be buying their apple beer though.

Down south it was always said that bad tasting beer was "horse piss".

I always would agree to that about ANY beer in general :sick:, Still DO NOT drink beer at age 43. I prefer a nice Vodka myself.

The main point here is that someone at Redds plays DG or the ad agency pitched this and they still thought it was cool to put in their advertising.

I always try and make fresh phrasing, because old sayings get stale sometimes. I do like beer, but Bombay Sapphire is my weakness.

I always try and make fresh phrasing, because old sayings get stale sometimes. I do like beer, but Bombay Sapphire is my weakness.

My wife partakes in the Sapphire sometimes (even their bottles are cool ), that stuff is tooo dry for me though.

I like Grey Goose and have been fond of the Crystal Head lately :thmbup:.

Latest posts