• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This is what is REALLY holding disc golf back

maybe you need to drink more 151. mine's flammable!
I prefer ....
images
:)

I've bartended for years. We always judge you by your drink.

When people order these, especially hetero males, well...

Some of us actually do drink ciders just as an alternative to the standard single and double IPA's. Cant drink Jamieson all the time. Angry Orchard does the trick as we cant get Cider Jack on the west coast....

damm straight.

wish i could go. but i just landed a sick new job. had to cancel my plans for a folk festival out in indiana that weekend. gotta be available for training and great things like that. are you goin monkeypaws?

Outside chance - sounds like fun, and I've never played BRP before.

Some of us actually do drink ciders just as an alternative to the standard single and double IPA's....

IPAs? Eeew. :sick:

:)

I often drink a Lime-a-rita whilst I'm playing in warm weather -- just one, mind you -- and have been goaded on more than one occasion by my fellow chuckers for drinking "girl beer." My response is always the same: "You're not drinking it....why does it matter?"

Of course, this chiding usually comes from pretentious kids who I'm old enough to have sired, so it doesn't bother me.

Everyone has their preference, and one is no more valid than another. Matters of taste are too subjective to pass judgment. Bottoms up!

Nunc est bibendum, Michelin Man.

Lime-a-Rita's are the sh&$. I just felt like backing up nemmers before the hate pours on. Nothing wrong with portable, cheap margaritas.

Unless its the small cans. That line can not be crossed unless you are home alone.

I don't care, it all tastes like monkey piss. Redd's just tastes like the monkey ate an apple before hand.
I am stealing this! :thmbup:

Lime-a-Rita's are sh&$.
FTFY. All jokes aside, drink what you like. Those things just taste like Lysol to me. The only way to make a good margarita is with anejo tequilla and fresh squeezed lime. Once you've done it right you'll never go back to pre-made sugary mixers.

Last edited:
Some of us actually do drink ciders just as an alternative to the standard single and double IPA's. Cant drink Jamieson all the time. Angry Orchard does the trick as we cant get Cider Jack on the west coast....
Angry Orchard Ginger is pretty good. We're lucky enough in Columbus to have a couple local cider makers that have some amazing ciders (although they're a little pricy to drink on the course) and I'm looking forward to trying Uncle John's hard cider in St. Johns Michigan this weekend.

I am stealing this! :thmbup:

FTFY. All jokes aside, drink what you like. Those things just taste like Lysol to me. The only way to make a good margarita is with anejo tequilla and fresh squeezed lime. Once you've done it right you'll never go back to pre-made sugary mixers.

I love me some margaritas. Anejo is definitely good stuff. When I was in cabo, I visited the famous cabo wabo. Nothing compares to drinking a margarita with Sammy Hagar.

It may have been the atmosphere but that cabo wabo margarita was the best I have ever had. This was back before they sold cabo wabo in the states.

Latest posts