• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Thunderbird

Avenger, PD, OLF...yeah. I used to throw PDs as my main medium distance hyzer disc, now I throw avengers. All great discs, I like "speed 9" drivers a lot, I wonder which popular players will endorse this disc haha.

Did the Orc flight ratings change? I feel like at one point the Orc's stability was 0,2, which I thought made it a faster TeeBird.

I thought it has always been 1,3... One of the reasons they retooled the beast. Orc, wraith, destroyer, boss 1,3 valkyrie, beast, archon, champion tern 2,2 God I miss my original Beast molds....

What's it supposed to fly like though? I haven't read the 12 pages on here, I won't lie, but has anyone from worlds posted a review. I mean there isn't much of a gap between my firebirds and teebirds. Is this supposed to be faster, more stable????

ae0b4634b979d632ab671213d8916a78.jpg

All I can think of when I see this disc's name

I'm seeing these on auction pages but what I really want to know is how they fly. Anyone thrown their Asia Open Thunderbird yet?

Latest posts