• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti drone, discuss

Interesting, wonder if they will have these in the player packs for the DGLO events coming up. Will have to keep my eye out for one of these.

Got one on the way. I usually hate buying discs before they are released because it's extra money for really nothing.. but... i wanted one.

Should be here Thursday.

I just ordered an SE Drone to try out... wish I would've known about the Ti Drones about an hour ago! I have a Ti Stalker that I throw more than anything else in my bag... love the extra stability of the Ti plastic. I'll be curious to know how the Ti Drone compares to the Z version...

Interesting, wonder if they will have these in the player packs for the DGLO events coming up. Will have to keep my eye out for one of these.

I would bet all four new DC discs will be in the player packs. That'd be sweet.

:thmbup:

Funny that ZJ and I double posted... we spent many hours this past week tweaking prices on that site.

EDG's been around forever but for some reason, maybe it's under the radar, people never name it in the "these sites are similar" threads.

Topical: dem Drones feel nice.

Surprisingly, EDG is the first online DG store I ever looked at and purchased anything from.

it has arrived...feels nice, gonna go throw her real soon

Attachments

• 20130429_182553.jpg
    20130429_182553.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 56
  • 20130429_182715.jpg
    20130429_182715.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 30
:sigh: I got waaaaay too many Drones as it is...Philly, how'd that FLX Drone work out for ya?

Slick Ti Drone

I got mine in yesterday and i got a chance to throw it today. Anyone else pick one up that's super slick? like, slicker than z plastic. it's hard as hell for me to get a grip on this thing! My other Ti discs(Force and Buzzz) aren't nearly this slick.

I have a 178 lime green ti drone and it was slick the first throw but with the rain and mud after wiping it off I had really good grip. This thing is alot beefier than the se z drones, 08 worlds, le z drone and the crystal flx. It basically fades the instant it leaves your hand. The new green color is by far the coolest color released with the light purple a close second. I did not try any forehand approaches which is usually what I use a drone for. I found mine likes to glide really well while on a hyzer line.

^ glide may not be a good term for a drome, I could throw the ti on longer hyzers

oiii just got a FLX fly dye drone today at PIAS for 13 bucks, if i like the mold more than the m1 ill look into one of these

Whats up with the "Z" first run Drone i have seen 4 for sale on facebook but cant find any info on them or when they are coming out. any info would be great.

Whats up with the "Z" first run Drone i have seen 4 for sale on facebook but cant find any info on them or when they are coming out. any info would be great.

seen the meteors but not the drones yet... "first run"!? ...okay whatevs...

Discraft had them for sale at the DGLO this past weekend. They feel nothing like the LE Z Drones that DD has been selling. The older Z Drones feel WAY better if you ask me.

Latest posts