• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti FLX?!?

This is a blend of plastic they got Discraft to make in order to raise funds for the Ledgestone NT and St. Jude's. Limited run.

Infinite still has a bunch of these in stock. Just search for Ledgestone Edition and you'll get them. There is a Ledgestone SE Buzzz as well that doesn't come up in that search b/c it's GLO FLX so you can search for GLO FLX LE to find those.

I saw on something else it was going to be a regular run, with the first disc being a Buzzz. I don't remember where I saw it though. I would prefer Glo FLX personally.

Let's make a flexible version of a plastic blend that is almost universally loathed

I love my Ti Stalker. I think the only thing wrong with most Ti plastic is the dark colors.

Let's make a flexible version of a plastic blend that is almost universally loathed

I don't know where you're getting that. It sells well and I see a lot of people throwing it. The really good loclas here who throw Discraft have put more Ti in their bags now that is available in brighter colors. Two years ago when the Mantis was the Ace Race discs almost all the players I talked to were super excited that it was in Ti.

Also, Discraft's standard bearer, Nate Doss, has Ti discs in his bag.

I don't know where you're getting that. It sells well and I see a lot of people throwing it. The really good loclas here who throw Discraft have put more Ti in their bags now that is available in brighter colors. Two years ago when the Mantis was the Ace Race discs almost all the players I talked to were super excited that it was in Ti.

Also, Discraft's standard bearer, Nate Doss, has Ti discs in his bag.

True, I forgot that its not so bad now that they have brighter colors. But I remember a lot of people around here disliking it when it first came out in shadow blue and silver and fall-leaf gold

Ti has come a long way since its release. The Drones are super flat and have a perfect amount of pliability in the flightplate (at least all that I've fondled have felt that way). It makes me want to try them again.

I haven't thrown a Predator in probably three years, and I would be one of the first to buy one...

Ti could be great. It seems to be one of the most durable plastics ever produced. We just need more molds available!

The Ti Bangers I have (pink / orange) have a very bright quality to them. They don't 'pop' with brightness like the Z do but are still very visible. Come a long way. Ti FLX could be a good thing. The one flaw with Discraft is the lack of plastic choices in a lot of molds.

How is this for visible Ti FlX discs?

Attachments

• buzzztiflx.jpg
    buzzztiflx.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Party CT Challenger.jpg
    Party CT Challenger.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 77
These have a bit more swirl are are definitely a touch brighter. This blend also doesn't seem to have the warping problems some of the stiffer runs of Ti did.

I did see a Great Lakes Open disc with the same blend but I can't remember what mold.

I bought a few TI FLX discs and they feel amazing. Way better than GStar. Much firmer but still gummy. The Meteor I got was more stable then ESP which is awesome. I picked up a Zone and Challenger as well. I highly suggest picking a few molds up.

Watched my buddy throw lasers with his Ti Wasp all morning. I know at least one person who would hoard Ti FLX Wasps.

Get on it DC.. you're killing me.

Latest posts