• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tightest fairways

Hole 4 Blue Ribbon is a Classic long fairway. I most recently piped a Buzzz off the Tee, then piped an F5 to park a 3 which is a birdie on that 444ft beast. - Pictures are all around the internet I'm sure, dont have any now to share.

Here it is!

It's a great hole. Sometimes a 3 or 4....othertimes a 7 or 8. OB far left too:|:|:|:|

Attachments

• brp4.jpg
    brp4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 246
  • brp4a.jpg
    brp4a.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 184
Related question: How tight does it have to get before a "fairway" becomes just a "way"?

Hole 4 BRP is easily the narrowest I have played. I usually attack it with a forehanded Z Stalker. 4 is typical, but I have three'd it on several occasions. Never deuced it yet, but it'll happen someday. Probably not, though hahaha.

8c91b8d1.jpg

a8de1e5d.jpg

Mississippi river park in St. Stephen, MN just north of St. Cloud has a mini BRP 4 signature hole. This is very very tight. Its brutal to get down the fairway cleanly but really fun hole.

Holes 4 and 5 at Shawshank in Huntsville, TX

Attachments

• 0643cce1.jpg
    0643cce1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 9e322992.jpg
    9e322992.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 0fd15f5e.jpg
    0fd15f5e.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 157
Hole 4 BRP is easily the narrowest I have played. I usually attack it with a forehanded Z Stalker. 4 is typical, but I have three'd it on several occasions. Never deuced it yet, but it'll happen someday. Probably not, though hahaha.

You need to get out more. That's hole isn't all that tight, just long and straight.

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Hole 4 Blue Ribbon is a Classic long fairway. I most recently piped a Buzzz off the Tee, then piped an F5 to park a 3 which is a birdie on that 444ft beast. - Pictures are all around the internet I'm sure, dont have any now to share.

I am building a new course and your tip is much appreciated.

#10 I think it is, at Hornings Meadow Ridge is very tight and has a bend in it.

#8 at McCurry park is super tight.

#3 at Dretzka is a super narrow one as well.

The last 2 I meantioned are much shorter than BRP I think Hornings is similar lengths.

Basically if it's narrower than 30ft people get scared. If it's that narrow and long they will often turn into shankasauruses.

The courses at PawPaw are probably the tightest I've played. Lots of good golf there.

The last 2 I meantioned are much shorter than BRP I think Hornings is similar lengths.

Basically if it's narrower than 30ft people get scared. If it's that narrow and long they will often turn into shankasauruses.

#3 at Dretzka is only tight for 240 or so. All but the short pin are out in the open.

I wouldnt consider #3 at Dretzka tight. Its just a regular tunnel shot here in WI

I don't have pics, but there are a few holes on the back end of Stony Creek Dgc in Fredonia, WI that are crazy tight.

Once that course is fully done its going to be one of the most challenging in the state.

Camp Brook in Canaan CT, Hole 10............ looking back up that hallway to the left is the tee, 200ft away. Basket is directly to the right of the camera, out of the pic

11225155_573235929499644_5708844896510936073_n.jpg