• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Tilt

Yeah...that's going to be in part 2...but why tease...just put the video/information out when it's ready.

Part 1: Get ready, get hyped, got this new disc coming, here's how you can buy it. Oh, and here's a bit of a tease as to what it will be like.

Part 2: Sometime to come....okay, NOW the disc is created/made. Here's what it is like. Maybe good, maybe sucks...but you've already ordered the boxes so you can get one sight unseen.

I like Simon and his videos....but this was/is annoying. Let us know about it when it is actually a disc and you can show us how it performs.

That's exactly what it comes across as.

If it were a great disc you'd want to show it off.

Was already planning to get this box anyway. Would love a no glide stego level stable control driver. Looks like it might be kind of awkward in the hand.

Just watched Simon's new video. I'm pretty excited. speed9 glide1 turn+1 fade6

Stego-esque control driver. nom nom nom

Interesting. What's part two going to show that part ones intro teased at? The disc looks ridiculous.

Wonder if the number are even an attempt at accuracy or if it's just for the novelty.

Just what everyone needs, a new meat hook ��

This disc will go down about as well as the Quest Wheel did back in the day.

Just what everyone needs, a new meat hook ��

This disc will go down about as well as the Quest Wheel did back in the day.

With Simon and Eagle pushing it, I think it'll do fine. How many people who buy a Cloudbreaker can actually throw one. Or a Zeus, Ricky Destroyer, Sexton Firebird etc.

God forbid they make some stock P2's or FD's.

With Simon and Eagle pushing it, I think it'll do fine. How many people who buy a Cloudbreaker can actually throw one. Or a Zeus, Ricky Destroyer, Sexton Firebird etc.

God forbid they make some stock P2's or FD's.

A Sexton Firebird is probably the most throwable Firebird for new players (ignoring DX of course).

People buy Destroyers because they're Destroyers, but even someone without the arm speed for one can make use of it as a hyzer disc.

This disc is going to be absolutely useless for anyone but overhand throwers.

Also, on your P2 and FD comment, those are made by Innova while this disc is made by Lat 64. I think DM is starting to lean more on the new line because Lat 64 will actually make them discs when they want.

I want one. Not enough to waste money on a mystery box, but once these come out stock I'll probably grab one just for fun. Looks like a blast to try absolutely ridiculous trick shots with.

There's a 0.0001% chance it will make my bag for serious rounds, but disc golf is supposed to be fun and that looks like a disc that is sure to put a smile on your face while messing around with it. Ain't nothing wrong with dropping $16 on a kicks and giggles frisbee.

I want one. Not enough to waste money on a mystery box

I was wondering if there were people like you out there.

I usually grab one of their Christmas mystery boxes as there always seems to be a cool disc or two in there that I'll actually use and a lot of discs to give to guys that I play with on a regular basis. I have zero need or interest in the Tilt.

I was debating on getting a box and then selling the Tilt.

A Sexton Firebird is probably the most throwable Firebird for new players (ignoring DX of course).

People buy Destroyers because they're Destroyers, but even someone without the arm speed for one can make use of it as a hyzer disc.

This disc is going to be absolutely useless for anyone but overhand throwers.

Also, on your P2 and FD comment, those are made by Innova while this disc is made by Lat 64. I think DM is starting to lean more on the new line because Lat 64 will actually make them discs when they want.

Give me one in 160-165g and I will thumber the heck out of them.

I hope Simons "design" of this disc was more than that 5min call to Tomas Ekström saying "i want the most crazy OS disc you can make"
Hard stretch to say that Simon designed this disc if that was all he did.

Latest posts