• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Timber Ridge

Greg Layton

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Can someone add Timber Ridge to the course directory here? I understand that the course just re-opened last month but it seems silly that the finals of Worlds will be there Saturday 8/16 and we don't have a listing for it.

Here's the information I found...

42.391421, -85.779083

7500 23 1/2 Street
Gobles, MI 49055

18 holes, DISCatcher baskets
Rubber mat tees

Description: This is a world-class course integrated into a ski area. There are lots of elevation changes with exhilarating downhill shots and a mix of technical and distance shots.

Pay to play - $5

Hmm, I just realized that all users have the ability to add courses. Problem solved. :)

Actually, it isn't solved. I got this error message:

It looks like the course you tried to submit is already in our database. Please contact us if you believe this to be in error.

Timber Ridge - Still not showing

Course is still not showing when I try to browse the map...also does anyone know if they have opened this year? I was looking to take a trip from GR to K-zoo to play Timber Ridge and Oshemto.

Course is still not showing when I try to browse the map...also does anyone know if they have opened this year? I was looking to take a trip from GR to K-zoo to play Timber Ridge and Oshemto.

AFAIK it was removed again shortly after Worlds last year. If you find out that it's open, let Tim know so that he can take it off of the extinct list.

Latest posts