• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Timg and others that could help: We Want Patches...

Patches are HOT right now. Everyone wants them. I'd take a DGCR patch. I'd be willing to pay up to $10 depending on size... (but... probably $5 is more realistic). It's a great idea.
DSCJNKY

well i would need an artwork idea to start. once i get artwork approved and sized to what everyone will want, i would digitize the art, this converts vector to stitch (like a digital version of the sewing) this will tell you several things. how long it takes to sew out how many stitches ect... then depending on how many are ordered the prices per each goes down as the order number goes up. And to avoid an art work fee i am sure Timg has artwork that would suit what we want. but to really advance from here, we would need to get numbers of how many people would be interested. or maybe Timg would buy them and we would buy off of him... as of right know we are on a hold, because ideas are still floating around and i dont really want to do 20 different versions of a patch.

Latest posts