• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Titanium Update!!!!

I remember reading somewhere that someone had heard someone say (vague enough yet?) that the molds done in Ti plastic were determined by the signature pros, and that each Pro got one mold for each of their World Championships. So EMAC would get one, Doss would get 3, PP would get 1, etc.

Anyone hear anything like that?

I'm just hoping they release some of the molds I throw. I'll take the Destros out of my bag to give the Ti Force a shot for sure.

Why the hell would I want a pretty disc? I'm just going to be throwing the f'er into trees and mud.

Sidenote: We all need to write DC and demand they put the ESP Comet into regular production. I'd start the petition, but I'm not driven enough. Somebody get on it.

Side Sidenote: Sorry LE ESP Comet collectors.

Why the hell would I want a pretty disc? I'm just going to be throwing the f'er into trees and mud.

Sidenote: We all need to write DC and demand they put the ESP Comet into regular production. I'd start the petition, but I'm not driven enough. Somebody get on it.

Side Sidenote: Sorry LE ESP Comet collectors.

If Ti is anything like gold line plastic, it's gonna fly like butter. GL glides like crazy. And it's more durable than the other glidey plastics (DX/Pro/etc.)

dunno if anyone has said it yet, only made it to post 3. but if they're releasing these at the memorial, do you think theyll release one of em for the bowling green ams?

I'm just hoping that there will be discs other than the Buzzz, Stalker, Nuke, Force, and Challenger. I love all of those molds, but they make other great discs too. I'm willing to bet you'll find a Comet, XL, and Pred. in almost all of their pros' bags.
Rumor is that 6 discs are coming out in titanium
Doss Signature:Force/Nuke/Buzzz
McCabe Signature:predator/and one more of his choice
Pierce Signature:Stalker
hahahah! looks like you're getting your pred AND 4 of the discs you were talking about lol.