• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Took out our course.

^If the only course in an 2 hour radius is an object course, I would be willing to bet you would play it. Welcome to my world.

lol I would move. Yellowstone would be a sick place to live though (not for DG). At least you have some baskets there.

Our courses are pretty awesome, too:) It's all about the drive, and not so much the fire hydrant. I mean basket. The baskets are really not that important when it comes to the essence of the hole. More of a formality.

Our courses are pretty awesome, too:) It's all about the drive, and not so much the fire hydrant. I mean basket. The baskets are really not that important when it comes to the essence of the hole. More of a formality.

I think it looks like a killer course and if your still living out there next summer when I'm traveling through on my month or so long dg road trip, I would love to play there in Yellowstone.:thmbup::hfive:

Ditto. We only have real DG courses with baskets around here so that's one less person in my neck of the woods. Ching!!!!! :thmbup:

We have baskets here too, and we have "real" courses with all baskets, concrete tees, signs, etc...

And don't be suprised if I do show up in your neck of the woods, I've made one OR trip so far, and am planing another.