• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 necessaries in every serious disc golfers bag... Ready go!

Band-aids
Pen/Pencil
Towel
Water
Lacrosse ball for that errant treed disc

Seems like somebody always has a spare pencil, sharpie, lighter, or mini and with the apps these days scorecards aren't that necessary. I have a Mahal with about 2 of evertything I could need but if we're talking about the must haves, I'm going with things that would be difficult/annoying to borrow...

Water
Beer
Greens
Towel
1st Aid Kit

Band-aids
Pen/Pencil
Towel
Water
Lacrosse ball for that errant treed disc

I don't know why but when I read this I suddenly got the idea of keeping a billiards 8 ball in the bag instead of a baseball. It can double as a treed disc retriever AND a good luck charm in one go. Looks like it's time to go shopping soon.

booze
rolling papers
nudie mags
lighter
booze

The nudie mag does double "doodie". The less desirable pages can double as your T.P. source :thmbup: !

That bag has too many distractions in it, might be hard to focus on the game...I am just assuming that there actually discs in that bag? Right?

Last edited:
Being very literal:

1) Fluids
2) mini

That's it. Towel rides on my bag. Nature provides disc retrieval items and TP (you need to get your diet checked out if TP is a necessity). Sharpie and pruning shears are usually in my bag but not necessary.

Being very literal:

1) Fluids
2) mini

That's it. Towel rides on my bag. Nature provides disc retrieval items and TP (you need to get your diet checked out if TP is a necessity). Sharpie and pruning shears are usually in my bag but not necessary.

No wipers huh?

Being very literal:

1) Fluids
2) mini

You are right on the towel, mine is attached TO my bag. That means I have a slot that opened up...????

I have never had to use my roll stash, but I dont trust even the bathrooms at the courses to be stocked up. I carry a fresh roll, when I roll out of town to play even. No leaves, not using my towel and Swiftwick socks are not an option either. I know my butt is special, at $20 retail a pair, my socks are not for wiping!

Towel
Sortkwik (finger stick'em)
Small first aide kit
Iphone (scoring and course map)
Liner glove (winter) / bug spray (summer)

Knife and lip balm are always in pants pockets