• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

1. Groove
2. Wahoo
7. TeeDevil

From the lists so far - these seem to have almost universal hate. The Groove was the obvious one and I've heard some Wahoo hate, but not as much as the Groove. I didn't realize the TeeDevil was so hated though.

I like my Blizzard TeeDevil - it's pretty OS though and I haven't compared it to others as far as consistency.

I get the Groove...

But the Wahoo was the first faster disc that floats. That has to get credit for something.

The TeeDevil is thrown by a lot of top Innova players, I don't get that one.

Like I said, the only discs that I can see being listed are ones that literally no one throws or were terrible knock offs of other discs. You could argue that while the Coyote is a good disc, it was a response to the Buzzz, and a pretty terrible one.

I see a lot of people listing the Nuke OS. I find a lot of value in a disc that cannot be turned over. I'd never be able to use it as a normal driver, but I hit a lot of specialty shots with that thing (especially skips).

I don't understand all of the Nuke OS and Ape hate??? Those are two badass discs that do exactly what they are advertised to do. Just enough glide to get you there and the most predictable flight you can have.

I know, I love my Nuke OS. Its one of the most dependable discs in my bag. I only listed the Ape because I forgot about the Wahoo :p

Like I said, the only discs that I can see being listed are ones that literally no one throws or were terrible knock offs of other discs. You could argue that while the Coyote is a good disc, it was a response to the Buzzz, and a pretty terrible one.

Wasn't the coyote Dave D's favorite mid for a long time?

Also the Spectra is horrible and Larry should feel bad for throwing one.

1. groove
2. wolf
3. spectra
4. ace
5. skeeter
6. slipstream GT

Those are the ones that stand out. After that I feel like there are a bunch of very blah discs that could go 7-10 like the scorpion, dolphin, impact, torque, goblin which all blend together in my head.

People have noodle arms. I see a lot more love for sidewinders and vulcans at my local courses than overstable plastic. I think that's why people are listing the Nuke OS. It flies exactly as intended.

I

The TeeDevil is thrown by a lot of top Innova players, I don't get that one.

^this - i love mine. Also shocked that the Wasp made it in this list somewhere. Maybe its a matter of not knowing how to throw it. I can't throw an Ape for my life, but I don't think they suck.

Now if you want some real bad discs, go check New013's bag.