• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

Comfort yourself in knowing that this is the internet and most all of this is meaningless.

Source?

I bought a StarLite Roadrunner for my wife and she loves it. These discs were sold out on discgolfcenter.com for a while, and were recently restocked. Can't say that there's no demand for them.
our rep from innova. They still have some stock left (we just got more at MSt) but they were expecting it to sell like blizzard and it hasnt

Probably because they made a lighter disc in their second flippiest mold.

I'm not sure if if I have ten I hate but the below I have tried I deeply loathe

Star Kite - SO understable that if have the slightest roll in your wrist it will shoot ridiculously to the right - RHBH)

Champion Groove - Is there a MORE inconsistent disc out there?

Pro Starfire - Didn't work for me at all

Slipstream GT
Wahoo
Dragon
Kite
Groove
Buzzz GT
Polecat
Torque
Baracuda
Starfire

I see the Teebird+ hate. It's the only plus mold I actually like! It's a relatively consistently more overstable Teebird! The other plus molds I'm not too fond off, the TL+ isn't bad though.

My List
Groove
Wahoo
Wolf
Katana
Nuke OS
most of DC's "fairway drivers"
Skeeter

I can't really think of ten. I like most discs, but they have to be better than what I have already to get in my bag. I've also only thrown mostly Innova, so that's why my list is biased.

ill second the other guy but some changes

teebird
aviar
boss
roc
buzzz
leopard
firebird
river
saint
pure

what a bunch o' crap

1. Wave
2. Wahoo
3. Groove
4. lycan
5. monarch
6. secret weapon
7. hydra
8. birde
9. archangle
10. kite

bam!

Almost every list in this thread has the Wahoo. I bought one, me being new to discing (and ignorant apparently), and needing a floater due to a big nasty "Shrek green" lake on my home 18 course (Wakanda Park). I have really good luck with, and love the long glide. Today I got a good 375' out of it and usually average 320-350 rhfh with my Wraith. I have noticed it doesn't take abuse at all though. If it's so bad, what's a good (driving) floater?

1. Ninja
2. Skeeter
3. Wahoo
4. Mamba
5. Kite
6. All of the 1 speed putters (this is cheating but I don't care cause it's true)
7. Monarch
8. Archangel
9. Dragon
10. Nuke OS

There aren't a whole lot of discraft discs on here mainly because I don't throw a lot of discraft, but from what I've thrown, I really like them (Avenger, Nuke SS, Nuke, Buzzz, Nebula, Force, Crush, Xpress, Drone, Challenger, Soft Banger GT)

Latest posts