• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

Its all in fun. But if you want a real challenge swap bags with a buddy for a round or two. Every disc in there is the worst.

i realize the OP has this thread as 'worst' but i'm changing that to 'like' for my post.

haven't throw too many discs i didn't like. i think that in general, if someone has issue with a disc, it's operator error.

here are the only two discs i don't like:

dragon - capable of decent distance, but the touchyest disc i've ever thrown
wahoo - can anyone get good distance with this???

I am not a fan of the wahoo, but I can get decent D with it. Of course decent for me is 220-240.

I do like my dragon though. It is a very beat in champ. I love my champ monster it is my most dependable disc.

DX Beast
DX Orc
DX Valkyrie

They must suck because those are about the only discs I find at the course I play...figure people just give up and leave them.

This threads name should be "Discs you don't throw well"
just saying

Is it opposite day and nobody told me? :\

The only disc I agree with is the Magnet, but putters are such a personal feel thing I don't think they should be included.

I was just joking around haha. I tried to pick some of the more popular molds I know a lot of people throw.

Everyone hate me if you want on some of these, and I know some of these are generalizations, but if this is my own personal opinion here's my list, which is in no particular order. I've left out some that I do hate because they serve a purpose to nubes;

Any Roc that is not the Classic Roc(not that I like the Classic Roc)
Big Bead Aviar
Groove
Monarch
ESP Nuke
Any DX, Pro or R-Pro driver speed 10 or higher
Anything Blizzard
Any FLX plastic driver
Birdie
Kite

Who throws a lycan.... honestly

I threw one for a time. It's not a bad disc. There are no bad discs, only bad throwers.

Before you ask why I don't throw it anymore, I gave it to my brother, and he uses it now. I traded him a Zeppelin for it. :D

Latest posts