• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

I assume when people hate on r-pro they mean for drivers and mid ranges because i use r-pro darts and they are great at grabbing the chains.

My wife. It's one of her three from the set she got. :) She's happy with it.

I was kidding. I actually have one too that I got in the Innova set. :)

One man's "bad" disc is another man's favorite.

Groove
Aerobie
Polecat
Birdie

Im still relatively new and dont have the arm speed as alot of people so many of the discs that are on the lists above, are actually in my bag and I throw them well such as the Wahoo, Dragon, Mamba, Teedevil, Buzz SS and Nuke SS. I also have an Impact and Archangel that I really like too but theres no room in the bag.

Groove
R-pro roc+
R-pro boss
Wolf
Nuke OS(distance driver thats good for 360ft at best? wtf?)
R-pro polecat
Ape(see nuke OS)
Pro TL
Lycan
Zepplin

1. Teebird
2. Firebird
3. Roc
4. Aviar
5. Gator
6. Buzzz
7. Comet
8. Magnet
9. Predator
10. Surge

Is it opposite day and nobody told me? :\

The only disc I agree with is the Magnet, but putters are such a personal feel thing I don't think they should be included.

first off, i'm wondering why the kite is on the list as much. ive got a star kite which flies extremely reliable annie lines better than any disc i've thrown. second, i think it's funny that i've met more people who putt with the birdie upside down than rightside up. that's gotta say something about that disc.

The FL does suck, but at least you know what it is. You don't know if you're getting a TeeRex X or L mold, same with the Monster and some others. So I think that's a little dodgy. Plus, when it came out it was supposed to be an overstable wind fighter and it isn't. It's really speed stable and when they break in they are garbage IMO, or at least there are several discs that are better in that role (similar to an FL). It also failed to live up to the (unfair) expectations people had of a "faster Teebird."

To quote Frank Delicious, "each Groove is a unique snowflake of suck." No two Grooves are really the same. That's true of most discs but for Grooves it's really, really true. :\

The Teerex-X is a separate disc and is usually marked as such. it's available as a CFR disc. Did they also run them with the regular Teerex stamp in regular production? From what I am aware of there are 3 Teerex molds.

Monarch, really? I get good long distance turnover shot results with that thing

guess I'm not using all the right 'cool' discs.. I still use a "Frisbee" pie tin as my main driver :D

All are equally bad

1-Roc
2-Buzzz
3-Destroyer
4-Teebird
5-Eagle
6-Force
7-Aviar
8-Challenger
9-Stalker
10-Boss

Just for the lulz

Groove
Avenger ss
Nuke os
Birdie
Wolf
Wahoo
Rhino
Flick
Teedevil
Ape
And all putters that won't go in the basket when I say so.

Maybe its just that I have a sissy arm. Oh yeah and form like an 80 year old.

Groove
Avenger ss
Nuke os
Birdie
Wolf
Wahoo
Rhino
Flick
Teedevil
Ape
And all putters that won't go in the basket when I say so.

Eh. Don't think I'd put the Avenger SS or the Rhino on there. The Avenger SS is a good turnover/roller for power players and a great disc for beginner. The Rhino is also a good putter, even if I don't use them because I don't like the feel.

Is it opposite day and nobody told me? :\

The only disc I agree with is the Magnet, but putters are such a personal feel thing I don't think they should be included.

Lol he was obviously just kidding. He even has some of the discs he listed in his bag!