• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travelin' Disc

IMG_0689.JPG

Fairborn OH

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

The Buzzz has made it to responsible hands!!! Ya'll mind if I dye some sort of a border around it. Kind of as a signature :)
IMAG0154.jpg

Back in this! I got the Buzzz today. I just posed in the the Travelin' Disc social group, but I figured most people don't check that too much. I'm going to play a round with it this weekend (I have a CryZtal FLX that I'd like it to meet) and then it's off to woodcutter.

Roc is getting the best Michigan has to offer!

The Travelin Roc is really giving me a workout - BIG TIME!: thmbup:
Hope you enjoy the pix - hope you don'tthink I'm going overboard.

Played Toboggan and Black Locust at Kensington - completely wiped me out!
While all the Discraft folks were palying Toboggan, we stopped by Discraft HQ, looking for trade secrets. :p And that really is the back entrance to Discraft's factory - on my way home from Kensington.

FYI - I'm throwing it on every Ace Run I play - hoping we can get multiple Aces from multiple players!
How cool would that be?

Attachments

• Roc 016.jpg
    Roc 016.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Roc 001.jpg
    Roc 001.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Roc 017.jpg
    Roc 017.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
More Roc'in Action

Next was Mon Night League play with the Motor City Chain Gang :thmbup: at Fire Fighter's.

Thursday, we went up to Frankenmuth for some fried chicken... oh yeah, and we hit Memorial Park (such a fun course!).

2nd weekend with the Roc...ROADTRIP! West Michigan is a disc golf hot spot - check out the view of Lake Michigan overlooking Beast/Goliath! (Photo doesn't do it justice, but it's all I got). Played Beauty, just for the fun of it (and the Ace opportunities). :D

Attachments

• Roc 003.jpg
    Roc 003.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Frankenmuth.jpg
    Frankenmuth.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Mason County.jpg
    Mason County.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
That Flippin' Roc just won't stop!

AHappyRoc.jpg

Who's that hiding behind the Travelin' Roc?
Why, it's Bill at Flip! :hfive:

Thanks for being a great sport Bill! And thanks a bazillion times over for sharing your gem of a course with us all!
If you don't love playing here, then you just don't like disc golf - so what the hell are you doing on this website?? :p:p

Attachments

• Who's That.jpg
    Who's That.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Bill.jpg
    Bill.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Check another one off the wish list!

Chillin' at Flip City for a while, beore we hit Luddington. 1st shot is at the Gazebo at Flip, where holes 8 & 14 intersect (I meant to load that with previous post). I wanted to get a pic of the Roc at the shack, but my darn batteries died! :wall:

Been itchin' to play here.
What a run we had on 18! Beautiful line, landed about 7 feet from the basket... but still no Aces. :(

yet! ;)

Attachments

• Chillin' at Flip.jpg
    Chillin' at Flip.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Leviathan.jpg
    Leviathan.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Leviathan 18.jpg
    Leviathan 18.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 13
Nice pics. I'm going to have to get some of the ESP Buzzz tossed up before it gets handed off to Woodcutter. Good to see that this is still going on almost a year in :thmbup:

thanks - having an absolute blast with it! Been a busy 8 days since it arrived.

Just two more courses I wanna hit with it - Hudson Mills (Orig & Monster). Then off to Dodgeball or xJFK ... I think. :confused:

PM'd Dodgeball for his info a while ago, no response.

How do i get a hold of this travelin disc?

It's being circulated among the members who joined DGCR's Travelin' Disc... on my Social Page. After it's made it's way through the 14 people in the group, not sure what the plan is. Not sure if someone would wanna buy it on an auction. Might be cool to keep it going.
:popcorn:

Thats cool. If it does keep going then i definitely want in on it lol. You should take it to the grand rapids area, i was there this weekend and its a dg hotspot.

I thought the Travelin' Disc drowned in a lake :)
If you are planning on circulating it after the 14 group members, I can take it on a tour of So Cal if it needs to. (psst Oak Grove 1st disc golf course eva psst)

Latest posts