• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Trilogy challenge player packs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shue

Hey guys I am running a trilogy challenge and wanted to offer player pack to my friends who didn't get to go or just wanted another one. They are $40 shipped and all the proceeds from this tournament are going to the family of one of our league to help pay medical bills for cancer treatment. So if you'd like a pack or two and a warm fuzzy feeling, lmk before August 3rd and I'll get you yours and you can feel good helping those in need. Thanks! [emoji106]

cool idea, not interested but bumping because that's a pretty good deal for only $10 more shipped

whats all in the pack? i know a dyanmic thief.... which i love found one in the lake at a home course.

Thief, claymore, and shield a mini a koozie and some other swag. Bout 60-75$ worth of goods I'd guess

let me do some research on the claymore and see how money is looking after pay day.

Any chance you have any pink or close to pink claymores? I love mine but it's grey and it's tough to find and the rest of my bag is pink or red discs

I'll know once the order arrives though I will try to meet request as best as possible

I'll know once the order arrives though I will try to meet request as best as possible

:thmbup: :hfive:
Was reading thru some of the other threads and didn't realize they were all camouflaged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts