• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Trilogy sidewinder?

I get it. You, him, DanJon, and others have your little hatred for their company and anyone who enjoys them. That doesn't mean you have to repeat it over and over and add nothing of substance to threads about products you don't use or like.
And you slurp up every nugget of BS they spew as though it was gospel. Get over it crybaby, people are allowed to criticize your precious foreign plastic. Besides, as you'd know if you weren't busy adding your own spin to everything, I don't hate Lat/Westside. I am annoyed by the fools who pretend they're part of a team and act like a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses out on the course. Simple fact, I would buy their plastic if their advertising practices were not so irritating.

OP, there are good suggestions here. Let us know which one works for you or if you end up going a different route. I forgot to mention in my last post that while the Mongoose kicked the Sidewinder out of my bag, I throw a Teebird for the shot you're asking about. Again, not Lat., so not very helpful, but it is what I throw for my 200' precision thumbers.

Last edited:
OP get a Gstar Sidewinder, they are flying like they are supposed to. Had the same trouble with Star Roadrunners. Had a good one but all of the recent runs were too overstable for some reason. Picked up a Gstar RR and it was $$$.

Lol, it's so much fun to watch people act like childish idiots.

My vote is also for the fury. Picked one up for my SS. Nice discs.

Watch out for flying discs, bro.

I'll be in the watercooler next. You know, so you don't have to keep seeking me out. I'll just let you know ahead of time. :eek:

LOL. Seeking you out?

I read the forums too bro. Imagine that.

Why don't you go hang out at DD and give us the inside scoop?

Also I throw some Lat plastic. So yeah.

And you slurp up every nugget of BS they spew as though it was gospel. Get over it crybaby, people are allowed to criticize your precious foreign plastic. Besides, as you'd know if you weren't busy adding your own spin to everything, I don't hate Lat/Westside. I am annoyed by the fools who pretend they're part of a team and act like a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses out on the course. Simple fact, I would buy their plastic if their advertising practices were not so irritating.

OP, there are good suggestions here. Let us know which one works for you or if you end up going a different route. I forgot to mention in my last post that while the Mongoose kicked the Sidewinder out of my bag, I throw a Teebird for the shot you're asking about. Again, not Lat., so not very helpful, but it is what I throw for my 200' precision thumbers.

So where are those examples of me in the MVP threads trolling constantly like you said? I don't care what people criticize but when someone feels a duty to open every thread about it and add one line of complete stupidity that's lame and I have that same right to say it, no? So instead of allowing that you and others try to jump on that and call little names and ruin perfectly good threads that you don't have any reason to be in anyway. Take a look around here, that's the majority of it in any "trilogy" thread around here. Let people throw what they like and move on with yourself.

You act like your choices are superior and are claiming you don't like people because they act superior? You claim you'd throw the discs if not for this marketing strategy? Do you feel the same way when a person throws innova, discmania, and millenium and makes a suggestion for one of their discs? I don't see that. Matter of fact I don't even see people calling that a one company bag but it's no different.

It's not the topic of his posts I care about it's the childish reason behind it. It's lame. I'd feel the same way if he was doing it to other threads. Which he does and is equally pathetic.

LOL. Seeking you out?

I read the forums too bro. Imagine that.

Why don't you go hang out at DD and give us the inside scoop?

Also I throw some Lat plastic. So yeah.

Yeah, seek me out. You sure seem to find every thread I post in and have my name in your mouth when you do so. It's easily backed up in your post history I don't need to exaggerate.

Oh I should go to dd for you there bro? Can you do something for me? Can you go be a spotter and get hit by a disc again? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard lol. You're supposed to watch the disc not put your head in front of it. :p

So where are those examples of me in the MVP threads trolling constantly like you said? I don't care what people criticize but when someone feels a duty to open every thread about it and add one line of complete stupidity that's lame and I have that same right to say it, no? So instead of allowing that you and others try to jump on that and call little names and ruin perfectly good threads that you don't have any reason to be in anyway. Take a look around here, that's the majority of it in any "trilogy" thread around here. Let people throw what they like and move on with yourself.

You act like your choices are superior and are claiming you don't like people because they act superior? You claim you'd throw the discs if not for this marketing strategy? Do you feel the same way when a person throws innova, discmania, and millenium and makes a suggestion for one of their discs? I don't see that. Matter of fact I don't even see people calling that a one company bag but it's no different.

It's not the topic of his posts I care about it's the childish reason behind it. It's lame. I'd feel the same way if he was doing it to other threads. Which he does and is equally pathetic.
LOL, way to create your own narrative. But that's what I like about you Skeez, you never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Good suggestion right there. At the Juniors Trilogy Challenge last weekend I noticed the Thief was understable even for the kids and at Colorado elevation. It looked to have amazing glide as well.

I haven't thrown it yet, but it looks to be right In the OPs wheelhouse.

Yeah, seek me out. You sure seem to find every thread I post in and have my name in your mouth when you do so. It's easily backed up in your post history I don't need to exaggerate.

Oh I should go to dd for you there bro? Can you do something for me? Can you go be a spotter and get hit by a disc again? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard lol. You're supposed to watch the disc not put your head in front of it. :p

I didn't realize you were there and knew the details.

Keep talking fool.