• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted online retailers

The CS at Marshall ST is great and Noah/Jason almost always respond if I have a question within a few hours.

No doubt they have the fastest shipping available for east coast as well.

their newsletter is usually pretty funny while being informative enough

I highly recommend Marshall Street. I've been using them for years. Their website is a little slow about loading additional products on any given page. The photo of the disc on the scale with the actual weight of the disc and the way they number them allows one to get the exact disc you are looking at online, as opposed to someone just grabbing a random disc out of a box of many.

I received a gift certificate from my daughter for Christmas from Discs Unlimited out of Kansas. The discs were overpriced, so I ordered some accessories instead. They shipped the incorrect item, when I let them know I received the wrong item, I received a PDF of a return label only. No apology, no explanation of how to proceed. After a week I returned the incorrect item, thinking they were waiting for that to then ship the correct item. After another week I got an email saying my daughter had sent me another gift certificate. (she did not). Still with no explanation from any humans about how to proceed. I sent them another email and requested they refund the unused balance to her card. At this point I finally heard from a human, and they did refund the balance. Their lack of communication made this a very bad experience, and I am unlikely to ever use them again.

I highly recommend Marshall Street. I've been using them for years. Their website is a little slow about loading additional products on any given page. The photo of the disc on the scale with the actual weight of the disc and the way they number them allows one to get the exact disc you are looking at online, as opposed to someone just grabbing a random disc out of a box of many.

I received a gift certificate from my daughter for Christmas from Discs Unlimited out of Kansas. The discs were overpriced, so I ordered some accessories instead. They shipped the incorrect item, when I let them know I received the wrong item, I received a PDF of a return label only. No apology, no explanation of how to proceed. After a week I returned the incorrect item, thinking they were waiting for that to then ship the correct item. After another week I got an email saying my daughter had sent me another gift certificate. (she did not). Still with no explanation from any humans about how to proceed. I sent them another email and requested they refund the unused balance to her card. At this point I finally heard from a human, and they did refund the balance. Their lack of communication made this a very bad experience, and I am unlikely to ever use them again.

I have purchased twice from Discs Unlimited. Both times I got the discs I ordered. There is probability for every retailer to mistake? I have not used Marshal Street.

But I have reordered from Infinite after a similar experience. They shipped me the very wrong disc, and customer service was slow and painful like your Discs Unlimited experience.

I would often use Marshall St, Infinite and OTB - and I've had good experiences with all three.

Lately I've been trying to buy from smaller shops, especially those who put in the effort to include photos and weights of every disc. Two of my recent "finds" are Yeet Street and ParPlastics. Their websites are organized well for quick searches, their discs are fairly priced, and they charge fair amounts for shipping.

I placed three different orders with three different online retailers a week ago, Here are the results:

Marshall Street - Ordered 1/8 - received discs 1/10
Sun King - Ordered 1/8 - received discs 1/12
Disc Golf Center - Ordered 1/6 - yet to receive discs

I was VERY impressed with Marshall Street, and made me wonder why I stopped ordering from them. I guess I know the answer; I hate their new website, and I have a good rewards tier at Disc Golf Center. But maybe I need to switch back. Disc Golf Center has been very sketch lately on timing, and in addition to that they are gouging with their pricing on hot items. I don't begrudge a retailer for making a profit, but come on, if I can pay a dollar less a disc with MS AFTER I factor in my 8% rewards tier, that is a no brainer. I will still probably use DGC when it comes to highly available plastic they aren't gouging on, but otherwise probably not.

I'm with you. I used to LOVE DGC (spent $1,000+) but their prices are silly now and inventories aren't what they used to be. I think I'm going to start shopping at local stores going forward.

I generally stick to the larger online stores (Marshall Street, Infinite, OTB, etc.) but I've also had excellent luck and good service from several smaller vendors as well when I was trying to locate harder to find discs over the last couple of years.

I'll refrain from listing my favorite sources for fear of you guys buying up all of the cool stuff but I did have an excellent customer service experience with the guys at www.breakingaces.com when I was buying a really hard to find disc about a year ago so thought I should give them high praise for going above and beyond.

I have purchased twice from Discs Unlimited. Both times I got the discs I ordered. There is probability for every retailer to mistake? I have not used Marshal Street.

But I have reordered from Infinite after a similar experience. They shipped me the very wrong disc, and customer service was slow and painful like your Discs Unlimited experience.

I understand completely that mistakes happen, we are all human and humans make mistakes. My problem is that they failed to communicate with me. First; they subbed a different item than the one I ordered, without checking with me first. Second; they neglected to let me know how to proceed. Third; they re-issued another gift certificate for the returned item, but made it sound like my daughter bought me another GC.

Had they simply let me know the item I ordered was out of stock, I could have just ordered something else. i was never given any options, and that is what I had a problem with. They did apologize profusely in that last email, but by then the damage was done and it was too little too late.

Once again Marshall Street is proving they are the best Disc Golf Store on this side of the planet.

I ordered 2 of the NEW Loft Putters (allegedly the straightest flying putter currently made), and a DGA Steady. To get my order to the $50 free shipping threshold, I ordered a Westside Disc Golf Tri Fold Towel (the last one in stock).

I received an email the next morning letting me know the towel I ordered could not be found, and would I like to sub something in its place. I looked at my choices and told them to sub the Streamline Tri Fold Towel or ANY Tri Fold Towel that isn't a microfiber towel. Cotton works so much better at drying the discs.

I got an email that afternoon letting me know they subbed the Streamline and my order was on it's way. I received the order in two days. I tried out the new Loft putters. I only threw them about a dozen times during my round that day. They really do fly straight, if you throw them flat. I used one for a backhand turnover shot and that disc flew absolutely perfectly around the corner and landed flat, it turned right all the way to the ground, zero fade back.

Loft putters are a little pricey, but I am so glad I bought them. My game will improve because of them (in this case it is the arrow not the archer). My feelings about Marshall Street have been validated, once again. Greatest disc golf store on this side of the planet.