• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

I still have to get my silver mini, I am still holding off because I am trying to save up for a bag tag. (It's hard to save $5 when I keep spending my DG money on shipping for trades and buying new discs :))

Congrats, Solomon. I really need to get on the reviews. I've played darn near 100 courses but have yet to post any reviews.

Good going Solomon. I am 20 away (shameless plug). I can't wait to get the coveted gold mini myself...

I's still a-goin' fer dat dare Bronze medal, uh huh.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the Gold Sol. I'm enjoying my bronze! I have my Mini displayed on my shelf. It is a good feeling. I'm just taking my time on getting to silver. I am still 1 review shy and I still need 60 votes, so I'm just enjoying the ride. I need to get out and play a new course, what sucks is I've hit most of the courses that are within my immediate reach. lol

Congratulations on the Gold Sol. I'm enjoying my bronze! I have my Mini displayed on my shelf. It is a good feeling. I'm just taking my time on getting to silver. I am still 1 review shy and I still need 60 votes, so I'm just enjoying the ride. I need to get out and play a new course, what sucks is I've hit most of the courses that are within my immediate reach. lol

haha, yea sucks when you can't go east!

thanks. I had to plan three road trips to get enough courses. Lots of planning and hard work and you shall get there