• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

thanks. I had to plan three road trips to get enough courses. Lots of planning and hard work and you shall get there

I hear ya! That's how I do it too. I love a good road trip. Especially when I try to cram as many courses into one day as possible. It's painful, but it's an accomplished pain. lol Speaking of Road Trips. I'm overdue for another one!

I hear ya! That's how I do it too. I love a good road trip. Especially when I try to cram as many courses into one day as possible. It's painful, but it's an accomplished pain. lol Speaking of Road Trips. I'm overdue for another one!

Im planning on another one in the next 4-6 weeks specifically to get me to diamond status and more than 200 courses played! Im already getting excited!!!

Come on up to Castle Hayne or we can go to Richlands and Jacksonville.

Im planning on another one in the next 4-6 weeks specifically to get me to diamond status and more than 200 courses played! Im already getting excited!!!

Sounds like fun, that 200 number is fun to get over. Hopefully it'll get you those unique voters, one of us has to get diamond! :thmbup:

The vote trading on the floor was at an all time high :p

i see. well they did have the unique voters required:thmbup:

Not the three who are vote eligible for Diamond. It is gonna be interesting as mashnut has over 200 courses played and still has 20-30 reviews he can write . . . harr0140 (me) is planning a 4 day weekend to hit up like 20 courses or so in the coming weeks . . . Donovan has been on the site since before dirt so he has seen a lot more people on the site than mashnut or I but he is also quite a few courses played behind mashnut and I.

Its gonna be fun to keep checking to see who gets it first! Maybe we will all get it the same day that would be kicka$$

Come on up to Castle Hayne or we can go to Richlands and Jacksonville.

Dude, I'd absolutely love to! It's just all about the $$$ right now though. :( It sucks that it's so close, yet so far! It's over 100 miles, one way, from my house. One day, whenever I snag a job, I'll have some extra cash to spend on road trips. I will be all over it! :thmbup:

Good Job! That's excellent! Where are you planning on going?

Dude, I'd absolutely love to! It's just all about the $$$ right now though. :( It sucks that it's so close, yet so far! It's over 100 miles, one way, from my house. One day, whenever I snag a job, I'll have some extra cash to spend on road trips. I will be all over it! :thmbup:

If you can meet me at the Castle, I'll drive us up to Richlands and Jacksonville.

You guys need to quit thread jacking with all this talk about Castle Hayne and junk. Besides, New Bern and Kinston is way better than going to Richlands and Jacksonville.

Anyway, I'm golden now and life is sweet.

i have four trips planned right now. one is a day trip, two are grueling weekends and the other one is an overnighter. should get me to my 60 courses for gold, 10 states played, and hopefully diamond...

I got my bronze mini this weekend. It's next to my only DG trophy.
Thanks Tim!

^^^fake^^^
image.php

^^^fake^^^