• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th Gold member. My question is - how long before Donovan reaches Diamond status? You think before the end of the year? My bets are on EricJ or Donovan, or at his torrid pace - Harr0140 just may best all of us. I'm just shooting for Gold by the end of summer (good to have goals).

Member Name

bjreagh
DGtourist
Donovan
ERicJ
Innovadude
jaymon1
JR Stengele
Olorin
The Valkyrie Kid
timg

ummm yeah - I gotta get out of the midwest more!!! I'm the Kansas farmer kid in the middle of no-man's land. I'll need to play some of these favorites to bump the positive count to be a contender some day :D

J.K. - I think I'll make it a habit of playing all of the small podunk courses here in the midwest so when everyone makes a visit they'll have at least one review to base a trip on within a 50 mile radius of Kansas City. That my friends is what this site is all about for me! It's a beautiful resource!!!

J.K. - I think I'll make it a habit of playing all of the small podunk courses here in the midwest so when everyone makes a visit they'll have at least one review to base a trip on within a 50 mile radius of Kansas City. That my friends is what this site is all about for me! It's a beautiful resource!!!

That is half the reason I play them. I am addicted anyways so why not play all the courses no matter how bad if it helps someone else not go there!

Congrats bjreagh for reaching Gold TR status. If my search was correct, you are the 10th TR to reach this level! Great job, and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the mention. I am honored to be in such an elite club. Next stop- Diamond status! Summer is coming soon = more new courses!!!

It had to happen........my first thumbs down. :(

It only took 16 reviews and 84 votes to get 'em, though. :rolleyes:

don't sweat it...it happens...i think i went 50+ before getting an unhelpful...but since i only have a 124:5 ratio, i don't worry about it at all...plus my 5 unhelpfuls are all at local courses, so do i have the homeboy disadvantage?

forget it ... 1 isn't bad at all. They'll come - when peope have a ratio of lots:1or2 then you know that thumbs down probably isnt legit.

Yeah, I have no idea why I got 2 negs on a course I reviewed. They just happen. Here's to you getting another 84 pos before another neg!

The first negative vote I got for a review was on a course that I ran for five years. I can honestly say there are three people on this entire earth that could possibly know more than I do about White Birch Park, but somebody didn't like my review. Oh, well.

The first negative vote I got for a review was on a course that I ran for five years. I can honestly say there are three people on this entire earth that could possibly know more than I do about White Birch Park, but somebody didn't like my review. Oh, well.

Sometimes you say one little thing that someone doesn't like for one reason or another and it is all bad. I sometimes think they skim the whole review and see one thing that they do not like and it is all over. Or you do not rate it high enough in their opinion. That is the worst one to get.

Congrats tamahawk on silver TR status!! And for doing so with only ONE not helpful vote..keep on keepin on man!!

Congrats tamahawk on silver TR status!! And for doing so with only ONE not helpful vote..keep on keepin on man!!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!...:D
I've been waiting patiently, and I finally got over the 150 mark today!

Just a couple more courses for you, and you'll be right there with me.

i felt the same; that i gave a good review of white birch but got a (few) thumbs down from a homeboy(s).

oh well :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts