• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim,
Does one get a new signed mini for each level they reach?

I have my bronze mini hanging on my DG "Wall of Fame" with my Obama Disc, my Disc Golf Cruise Disc and my wife's Julianna Korver Rose Tournament disc...I'll be happy to add my Silver mini there...I'll take a pic and post it

I have my bronze mini hanging on my DG "Wall of Fame" with my Obama Disc, my Disc Golf Cruise Disc and my wife's Julianna Korver Rose Tournament disc...I'll be happy to add my Silver mini there...I'll take a pic and post it
Awesome! :)

I've got my Bronze mini on my living room wall and an empty nail just waiting for the Silver one ;) (and waiting and waiting....that Bronze one is sooooo lonely :( :D).

That's pretty cool, I feel honored that you all hold them in such high regard. Thank you.

gwillim! Making it #12 to hit the coveted GOLD status!

Congrats man, well done on your accomplishment!

BTW - Also impressive noting that you did it with only 38 reviews. That's almost 8 votes a review, course having almost 30 at Whistler's Bend doesn't hurt. :)

Nice job Gwillim. Northwest represent!!!!! I am sorry I didn't get to see you at the bsf but everytime I was near that area I just saw a women or an old man and I knew neither was you. Amazing tournament though and nice job sponsoring and running it.

ccoo49 - It's about time you finally got that GOLD status. Only took you 359 votes to get there! Congrats.

Sorry Gwillim and ccoo49.....a little late to the party......

sign0200.gif
party0003.gif

CONGRATS!!

I caught the gwillim posts yesterday, i missed ccoo49, sorry bout that.
Congrats on the gold, what a great acheivement!

Tamahawk's review of Idlewild currently has the most helpful votes of any review on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts