• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trying for a new course in Fairview Heights, Il

MPowers

Hello, all!

My name is Max Powers and I've been a pretty active disc golfer for right around 4 years now. I recently moved down to the St. Louis area (I live on the Illinois side) and have been really really pleased with the courses down here. In fact I'd rate the St. Louis Metro area in the top 10 for disc golf in America. But I did notice that there is a distinct lack of courses on the Illinois side. There's an 18 hole in Collinsville, Il and an 18 hole in Alton, Il but those courses are pretty spread apart as compared to the stellar courses across the river. There's also a course at my university, but I'm pretty sure that's there as a joke of sorts seeing as how it's laughably bad.

Fairview Heights has several parks that would be perfect for a course either 18 hole or 9 and I was wondering if anyone could give me tips or if you're in the area help out with trying to add to St. Louis' awesome reputation

Thanks very much,
Max Powers

Latest posts