• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Turned onto a Buzz Finally

NothinButChing

* Ace Member *
Last night I grip locked my FL and it went soaring over the creek that runs thru the local course.

While looking for it I found a pretty cool glow in the dark disc but was not lucky enough to find my own.

About two holes later I stumbled upon an unmarked tie-dye Z plastic Buzz. My buddy told me to immediately try it out and I couldn't put the thing down.

We skipped around the course and found ourselves back at the infamous signature hole once again, first throw with Valkyrie was decent but not great so wanted second throw to be with my new disc. Bad choice. Disc in deep part of river gone forever, although I had just markered my name on the back just a hole prior prob never hear of that disc again.

Good side of story I am absolutely getting a couple of Buzz discs now

Your making a good choice.....I only threw Innova (what was available to me), until I found this site and the many Roc vs Buzz threads....decided to try a buzz and found it to be very trustworthy, predictable disc......good luck

This spring I switched from Rocs to Buzzzes... It seems like the Buzzz is more predictable, especially in wind. Great disc!

The only Roc I liked was the one that flew like my Wasp...(flat topped Roc)...
Buzzz is a sweet disc that should be nice and consistent for you.

just got my first buzzz last week and have already seen the strokes come off in my league play... prob because it doesnt fade as much and sits instead of goin in the water like my cro and roc...

Have a ESP buzz and a base plastic buzz. Was going to trade my buddy for he beat in-grippy and floppy CrystalZ Buzz, until he put it in a pond during the round.

CrystalZ Buzz had such a good feel ... lost some of my favorite discs before but felt weird about losing that one just felt right and I have to get another

got my 4th ace with a buzzz (then promptly lost it in a lake), but the replacement buzzz (although in cheaper plastic) has saved me a few strokes as well.

good choice.

/i still have a star roc though, and it has its place too.

I love my Elite Z Buzzz. Flies just like I want it too. Have been planning on getting a Roc and will have it by the end of the week.

I actually found myself an ESP Buzzz about my 4th game playing at West Park here in Joliet, still haven't lost it yet, (knock on wood) I love it, that disc flies in a virtually straight line as far as I can throw it

Promptly he did, it was inkless and he was I. A stretch where he could have lost three is three holes but only one. I tried a roc and they aren't the same for me.

I'll give the Roc its due, I like mine and keep it in the bag.

Honestly though, I carry 2 CryZtal Buzzzes (and have thrown all others except Elite X) and they are my go-to mids. My favorites in order are FLX, CryZtal, ESP, then the others are about the same.

95% of my midrange shots are either Buzzz or Wasp (ESP or Z). Fantastic discs.

Yeah my buddy has a roc and he can throw it farther and better than any if my discs that is for sure. He carries like four of them too.

I had this hot pink Buzz - loved it. Second time out with it I threw it straight into a tree at about 10' and tacoed it. It looked like what happens when a car hits a tree - you could see the tree indentation on the rim.

I need a new Buzz.

Latest posts