• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Typical Night at the Course

HyzerUniBomber

* Ace Member *
Some nights seem to just unfold in the weirdest ways.

I show up to play tags at Paco Sanchez park - which typically has no shortage of wacky stuff going on... but this was a night full of firsts.

Just a car driving through the park on a sidewalk.

Let's jump back a second though, we're getting our 4-some together and there's a tall guy, early 40's standing in the group of 8 holding a pile of discs (no bag). He didn't have a tag but we told him he was more than welcome to play in our group without one.

"Hey man, I'm Jason" I offer him my hand and he shakes it with a big smile. "Nice to meet you, Scott Stokely."

Yeah, that Scott Stokely. He's playing disc golf again and living in Denver.

So now we're on hole 6 and Scott looks over at me, "Uhh, I think somebody's making babies over there."

Sure enough, there's a couple getting down right out in the open.

A few holes later I am throwing near the river, where a woman (fully loaded) gave the play by play of what I was doing to her husband.

"He's very serious. He's picking it up! Oh he's going to throw it. This should be good!"

I'm standing about 10' from her... it was just absurd.

So yeah... it was one of those nights.

And yep, Stokely can still blast a disc.

Probably would have been tough to do an in the bag video. How many discs was Stokely carrying?

Probably would have been tough to do an in the bag video. How many discs was Stokely carrying?

He had about 7 or 8. I gave him my contact info, so hopefully I can stay in touch and do an interview or find out what he's been up to. He did say that he's planning on playing tournaments again and wanted to get involved in the Colorado scene again.

He was hitting some big putts and from 150' he was jump putting and was about 2' off the bucket on one of them.

where a woman (fully loaded) gave the play by play of what I was doing to her husband.

So, am I the only one who had to read this multiple times to understand what was going on? One minute there's a couple in the throws of passion and the next minute I'm trying to figure what the OP is doing to some woman's husband. :eek:

As for the couple, it's the new mile high club. ;)

Any footage of the baby making?

images

So, am I the only one who had to read this multiple times to understand what was going on? One minute there's a couple in the throws of passion and the next minute I'm trying to figure what the OP is doing to some woman's husband. :eek:

Yeah, that took a few re-reads for me too.

Good story though. :thmbup:

no you aren't the only one!! I had to read it like 4 times!:D

Latest posts