• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Understable Axis

This axis was a first run with a slight dome that was dead straight with a bit of fade really late in the flight. Now if thrown flat it will turn over slightly and no longer comes back, still useful but I will need a new one.
Prior to the incident this was my stable axis to compliment my dead arrow straight eclipse axis.

I'm still amazed it gashed like that. I banged off a chain hook with one of mine and couldn't even find the ding or scratch that would have gouged my other plastics.

My anode hit a branch the other day and it took a good strip of rubber out of the overmold, still flies the same though.

I found where the glass was, hole 13 young's run about even with the basket just off the left side of the fairway, it was definitely a beer bottle and I found pieces in the bark of the tree next to the shards, I did my best to push the glass into the woods and of the field of play.

I am going to guess it was a beer bottle

I found where the glass was, hole 13 young's run about even with the basket just off the left side of the fairway, it was definitely a beer bottle and I found pieces in the bark of the tree next to the shards, I did my best to push the glass into the woods and of the field of play.

Do I win anything?

My eclipse Axis is super beat up and is definitely much less stable than it used to be (which wasn't much). It's got lots of gouges and scratches in the rim and has been run over a couple times by cars when I accidently threw it into the street. I have backups, but if I ever lose it I'm gonna freak out. It's beat in perfectly at this point.

Latest posts