• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

United States Disc Golf Championship 2022

Henna did win the 2021 European Open … doesn't that count?

Sure it does. . BUT non of the Americans were there that year

Both Eveliina and Henna has a 2nd at Worlds. .Eveliina has Pro Tour win but Henna just have alot of podiums so far.
But i think it will come, Hennas game looks solid, and her putt is better, still far from good but not a disaster

Both Eveliina and Henna has a 2nd at Worlds. .Eveliina has Pro Tour win but Henna just have alot of podiums so far.
But i think it will come, Hennas game looks solid, and her putt is better, still far from good but not a disaster

No problems - I wasn't sure how big a big win had to be. Still a pretty good field at the EO last year, though. It was tough to watch Evaliina melt down.

Those two will only get better. They are only 23 (I think).

What is a pace - as in Philo: He curls up around 7 paces from the basket.

I'm assuming it is around 21 feet - 7 * 3 feet per pace.

Although, weve been saying that for a few years now. Might still be saying it for a whiöe unless they really get down to the bottom of their putting issues

Maybe a stat man will correct me but i lso feelnlike Calvin unfortunately has a record of melting on lead cards like 50/50. Or more like, once it starts going bad, it snowballs quickly

For most people I think its easily more than 3 feet per, but I think in terms of discussion 3 feet per is what people mean.

Depends. For most people it's actually closer to 30" or less (30" is the stride length for the Army marching in formation).

Long legs or faster stepping tend to have longer strides. If you watch most players at edge of C1 will take 12 to 13 steps when they walk it in.

Gannon's putting stroke is ridiculous. It's also apparent that he's put in a lot of effort to speed up his putting. Not that he's fast, but it seems to me he is markedly quicker than he was earlier this year.

and now Niklas bangs it off the band and it's a 1 stroke lead.

Depends. For most people it's actually closer to 30" or less (30" is the stride length for the Army marching in formation).

Long legs or faster stepping tend to have longer strides. If you watch most players at edge of C1 will take 12 to 13 steps when they walk it in.

I actually googled this, average stride length is 2.5 feet, or 30". So 7 paces is roughly 17-18 feet.

I haven't seen any of the coverage. Could someone explain what happened to Chandler Kramer on hole 12? I mean, yikes.

I haven't seen any of the coverage. Could someone explain what happened to Chandler Kramer on hole 12? I mean, yikes.

5 OB throws. So 5 throws that sucked, that's 10/14 throws that didn't accomplish much.

Don't know that it was on coverage anywhere.

5 OB throws. So 5 throws that sucked, that's 10/14 throws that didn't accomplish much.

Don't know that it was on coverage anywhere.

Wait, isn't 12 the one where you have to get over the dreaded hay bales? Now, I see how.

Wait, isn't 12 the one where you have to get over the dreaded hay bales? Now, I see how.

Hay bales was 17 tho. Hole 12 had some OB and I think a hazard island in the fairway. Pretty big number for that mundane (by comparison) hole.

I looked it up before posting. Here's a screen shot.

Attachments

• D8D6E625-029E-4FC4-91BA-C888D290985E.jpg
    D8D6E625-029E-4FC4-91BA-C888D290985E.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 62
Isn't that the one where you rethrow from prior lie if you don't land in bounds? He must have kept going for the green. Some just play for par on that one.

Hay bales was 17 tho. Hole 12 had some OB and I think a hazard island in the fairway. Pretty big number for that mundane (by comparison) hole.

I looked it up before posting. Here's a screen shot.

I think there were 3 round bales there.

But yes a 14 seems nuts.

Henna did win the 2021 European Open … doesn't that count?

European Disc Golf Championships is European players only right? European Open Major is 'Open' to all players around the world (by invite initially, then open registration?).

Not sure what the status of Blomroos' & Salonen's contracts are but they both should be compensated well enough to get U.S. visas and follow the DGPT or train in the offseason in the U.S. if they want. Same goes for Anttila on the MPO side (he qualified for overall points payout on all 3 pro tours).

Recent USDGC winners McBeth, Sexton, Conrad, and Dickerson all top 15. Feldberg, Koling, Schultz, and Brinster in the 50-75 range. Former winners Schusterick, Locastro, Doss, and Climo not competing this year. Look forward to seeing this UDisc article updated https://udisc.com/blog/post/all-us-disc-golf-championship-winners-runners-up

Latest posts