• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

United States disc golf championships

Is pay per view at US dgc a good idea or not?

• Total voters
Got any tips? Perhaps we can learn from what you have learned.

Be courteous and professional, while still being frank. I always start with a compliment, then voice my concern, then I outline my backstory and how it correlates to my concern. Lastly you should try to make a request on how or what would make things right for you. Also, NEVER make any threats.

Back to the topic of USDGC... I wrote a professional complaint letter in response to their email blast apology. While I never got an individual reply back, they sent me the $20 coupon code... I then noticed a couple weeks later that my paypal purchase for the event was actually refunded in FULL. This was more than satisfactory for me and I will definitely purchase their package next year in some capacity.

*Sidenote learning how to write a professional complaint letter is definitely one of the best things I got out of my college education. It's come in handy a surprising amount lately.

I have seen countless college graduates that did not know how to create a resume.

Today, you can get templates for Word or whatever word processing software you might choose and yet I still see horrible resumes.

Colleges even offer editorial assistance to create a decent resume and still...

Latest posts