• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

United States disc golf championships

Is pay per view at US dgc a good idea or not?

• Total voters
After that finish, all I can say is **** all the idiots who think that wasn't worth paying to see

If you didn't like that, then you don't like sports

Honestly the coverage on the last round was an embarrassment. The complete lack of preparation on DGN's part was evident throughout. Count me out on this for next year.

Stream went down right before the playoff for many. Apparently some got to see it. Pathetic.

And to the question of pay-per-view or not -- I'm way late to this discussion, but for me it just depended on the timing. It wasn't worth it to not go do what I had planned for today and I wouldn't pay more (I'm a dgn subscriber) for anything except Saturday -- really all I would have watched live any how.

Meaning it were raining or I wasn't doing anything I'd a paid the $20, otherwise - no.

Missed all of lead card #17 and the sudden death due to feed issues. Seemed completely random for who it worked or not. Its 01:30am in Finland and I stayed up for this ****

Thanks

Oddly, thousands of miles away that's exactly what we missed, too.

I spectated today, and DGN asked all spectators to put their phones on airplane mode to make sure the stream was reliable...you can guess how many people did that.

I spectated today, and DGN asked all spectators to put their phones on airplane mode to make sure the stream was reliable...you can guess how many people did that.

That's pretty much a joke…

Everybody here is paying for access to the same cell network, but can you guys not use it right now because we're trying to make money?

Lolololo