• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Up and Coming Good Reviewers

Rodneytravis33 has posted three quality reviews in the past six weeks. The first two got 13/13 helpful votes. Here is the latest, which is still on the homepage: https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=2535&mode=rev#92238

Thanks for the high praise. I have only discovered DGCR recently and am very happy with the amount of information available. I hope to be able to add to that where I can as I'm usually traveling every other weekend to play somewhere and check out new courses.

I hope to be able to add to that where I can as I'm usually traveling every other weekend to play somewhere and check out new courses.

That's awesome. as a fellow bagger, i have always found it super useful when someone reviews a region, so i can gage my options through one person's eyes. Like Nashville and reviewer bjreagh for example. I personally hope to see some Paducah and Bowling Green area reviews from yah as I travel through those spots about once a year.
Cheers.

I personally hope to see some Paducah and Bowling Green area reviews from yah as I travel through those spots about once a year.
Cheers.

Those are actually on my list to review shortly as I have played most of them recently (Bowling Green Open) and Paducah is just down the road. I'm working my way backwards through my notes of recent played courses at the moment. Any other particular courses in the area you're particularly interested in knowing about?

Those are actually on my list to review shortly as I have played most of them recently (Bowling Green Open) and Paducah is just down the road. I'm working my way backwards through my notes of recent played courses at the moment. Any other particular courses in the area you're particularly interested in knowing about?

From looking at your played map, for me id say the North Nashville courses. I havent hit too many of those yet. A lot of baggers hit courses as they travel along the interstate. So anything along I24, I69 or I65 is going to help a lot of travelers.

Just wanted to drop in and give some love to Rodney as well (or is it Travis?). Really great, thorough reviews. I've payed Paducah and I agree with everything you said. Let me know if you ever head KC way and I can point you to the best we have. Thanks for making the site more well-rounded!

-Avi
Surge5

Just wanted to drop in and give some love to Rodney as well (or is it Travis?). Really great, thorough reviews. I've payed Paducah and I agree with everything you said. Let me know if you ever head KC way and I can point you to the best we have.

First name Rodney, last name Travis. Two first names, like Ricky Bobby (hope somebody gets my Talladega Nights reference. lol) And I'm prior military so I answer to either. I usually make the trip through the KC area on my way to DDO every year so I'll reach out if we have time to stop and get a round or two in!

The only fitting response to these exquisite members responses has to be one of respect and friendship.

"Well, what do you say we get thrown out of an Applebee's?"
- Ricky Bobby

The only fitting response to these exquisite members responses has to be one of respect and friendship.

"Well, what do you say we get thrown out of an Applebee's?"
- Ricky Bobby

Hey if I go to DDO we could make that happen...

I see rodneytravis33 is now up to Silver TR. Congrats! You're doing fine work and being noticed for it!

Thank you! I'm pretty sure TR stands for Trusted Reviewer but I have no idea what the Silver is for, I'm assuming some kind of tier level system? Either way, as I stated for some earlier I just now recently found the site, and love it, specifically reviewing courses so that others can more effectively plan trips. This site would have saved me many wasted miles and hours playing some very underwhelming courses had I known it existed previously. lol That said, expect a lot of reviews from me until I get caught up on the courses I frequent, I'm years behind the game. :doh:

I'd like to highlight MusicMatt77 as an up and comer. He hasn't reviewed any courses in six months and less than ten reviews total but his reviews are very well done, detailed. As a new reviewer I'm impressed, I know my first 20-50 were pretty bad. He's played over 300 courses so if he gets the bug he could shoot up the TR ranks fairly quickly I think.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure TR stands for Trusted Reviewer but I have no idea what the Silver is for, I'm assuming some kind of tier level system? Either way, as I stated for some earlier I just now recently found the site, and love it, specifically reviewing courses so that others can more effectively plan trips. This site would have saved me many wasted miles and hours playing some very underwhelming courses had I known it existed previously. lol That said, expect a lot of reviews from me until I get caught up on the courses I frequent, I'm years behind the game. :doh:

TR Qualifications
Bronze: 10 Reviews, 100 Helpful Votes, 20 Unique Voters
Silver: 25 Reviews, 200 Helpful Votes, 35 Unique Voters
Gold: 35 Reviews, 350 Helpful Votes, 90 Unique Voters
Diamond: 60 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 250 Unique Voters

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/faq.php?mode=show&id=7

Really appreciate all the reviews, Rodney.

Not sure if this is the place to post this or not, but a new thread seemed like too much. I ran across a poor review this morning, but the reviewer provided lots of good information with photos, including a collage of the tee signs for the 9-hole course. People who don't like to write might be more willing to upload helpful photos, so we should encourage that. Also, I would LOVE to see this tee sign collage as a template here to make that easier. Having 9 or 18 individual photos of the tee signs can be tedious.

Attachments

• Tee sign collage.jpg
    Tee sign collage.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 21
Any new reviewers need a unique? I've got an hour and want to spread some good vibes.

Any new reviewers need a unique? I've got an hour and want to spread some good vibes.

I actually don't think you have given a vote to one of my reviews if you're in a giving mood, lol.