• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Update on stolen bag

I am glad you got some of your stuff back, and hope more make it home.

I don't wanna see the video.

There are enough wanna be lily white wankster gangsters at every stoplight...i really don't need a replay.

I am glad you got some of your stuff back, and hope more make it home.

I don't wanna see the video.

There are enough wanna be lily white wankster gangsters at every stoplight...i really don't need a replay.

I second that. Don't need a video to show me what I see all over the place.

^ Thirds here. Michigan just seems to be stockpiling all the winners.

I hope you get your discs back. Sucks that such d bags have an interest in our sport. :(

serious problem. these guys steal the discs but dont try to sell em. so you cant find it on ebay or PIAS or craigslist. they just sit on the ****ers and throw them poorly at other players. why do they steal plastic if they suck so bad?? bunch of crystal and lots of discraft? that sucks hard!

you got lucky someone called on your disc and the perps were still at the park!

people who find discs or buy used/stolen stuff will just say so (oh i bought it off a guy , he had a whole bag...). the smart ones will make up a 'other guy who sold em to me' story and give up the discs easily. but dumb people who steal come up with dumbass stories and get pissy when you catch em.

post the video. you wont get in trouble. mark it private on youtube and share it with us. i want to see a white guy call another white guy a n****r , without anyone busting out in laughter.

DIMA_S1.jpg

Hah, major lineup of tools; it sounds like someone dumped your discs in the parking lot of McD's and half the town has a few.

I don't believe it. If they were dumped there, why would someone only take a few. I found out at the station, that the car that the main guy, and girl drove in belongs to the girl's mom who lives in the apartment complex next to mine.

Ok, let's not lose focus on the main topic. I can't believe I was called a N---er. I must have gotten more sun than I thought :p

Yeah, I'm a little hurt by that. Being from the South, we have a reputation to keep in terms of using that word too flippantly and now I hear we've got competition from some flat brimmers from MI. :\ :rolleyes:

Okay, that's more than enough on that tangent.

Dude, that's awesome that you manned up and went to the police on this, I'm too pessimistic to even bother if it were me. Sincerely hope you get more of your gear back.

Congrats on getting some of the discs back. I'm sorry you had the misfortune of getting them stolen in the first place.