• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Update on stolen bag

Shawn,

Will keep my eyes open for anyone throwing stuff off the list you posted.

We've played on the same card at FF, so if I find someone throwing anything that fits your plastic's description, I'll just say "Nice disk. Mind if I take a look?" Then nonchalantley flip it over and mention, "hmmm... that's funny, cause I know Shawn, and uh, you don't look a thing like him."

Some of those discs should stand out:
-Magnet: Cryztal FLX Yellow
-Magnet: Cryztal FLX Orange
-Buzzz: Barstamp red
-Wasp: Old Elite Z Purple

I plan on playing Wagner tomorrow evening - will scope the course for Discraft.

Shawn,

Will keep my eyes open for anyone throwing stuff off the list you posted.

We've played on the same card at FF, so if I find someone throwing anything that fits your plastic's description, I'll just say "Nice disk. Mind if I take a look?" Then nonchalantley flip it over and mention, "hmmm... that's funny, cause I know Shawn, and uh, you don't look a thing like him."

Some of those discs should stand out:
-Magnet: Cryztal FLX Yellow
-Magnet: Cryztal FLX Orange
-Buzzz: Barstamp red
-Wasp: Old Elite Z Purple

I plan on playing Wagner tomorrow evening - will scope the course for Discraft.

Thank you!

I'm a similar age to these douchers and it makes me genuinly upset that they are making us younger DGers look so ridiculous.

I second that, im 21 (well close to it) and i've never done anything like that, i respect the course, and fellow disc golfers so much, maybe thats because i've been going to the course since i was 3 months old with my dad? but it sucks to be looked down on, because your "younger" and the other people your age, treat the course and other players like sh*t

I second that, im 21 (well close to it) and i've never done anything like that, i respect the course, and fellow disc golfers so much, maybe thats because i've been going to the course since i was 3 months old with my dad? but it sucks to be looked down on, because your "younger" and the other people your age, treat the course and other players like sh*t

he's 20 and 3/4 :|

Dude in the blue shirt reminds me of "The Claw"

If you're not familiar with the story, dude steals a high end import car on a test drive and the internet comes to the rescue. A great read.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=212943

claw.jpg

Those guys are a walking advertisement for pay to play courses... and birth control... and corporal punishment in public schools... and fetal alcohol syndrome... and why I live in a city with high property taxes.

Shawn I am glad you have gotten some of your discs back. I hope you continue to get more. Sorry you have to deal with idiots. Keep us updated!

Video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link!

Video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link.....video link....video link......video link!

LOL!

For once I agree with the rube.

You guys may be familiar with these types at your courses, but I am not, I want to hear it all.

This is my make a wish, okay.

I don't believe it. If they were dumped there, why would someone only take a few.

its kind of a long shot, but did you try contacting mcdonalds for security camera videos?

i mean, i seriously doubt the cops would, because its a lot of trouble for something (relatively) not worth much... and its been a few months since they were stolen so i guess wont help either.

Latest posts