• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UPDATED Okthrowberfest Poll (Fixing my mistakes)

What are your favorite dyes? (Please limit it to your top 3)

• All Hallow’s Eve - Jermy

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Carrie - Pduclo

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • Clown – RickyBobby

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • DGCR Headless Horseman - BennettUA

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Flying Spiders - Moon

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • Graveyard - Cheep

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Headless Horseman 2 - Yawpstrang64

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • St. Okthrowerberfest Girl – skinner21

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • Predator - Elderberen

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Pumkin Chains - bhuff

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Pumkinhead - Philman

Votes: 64 37.2%
  • Reaper - Yawpstrang64

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Rip the Ripper - Philman

Votes: 62 36.0%
  • Scary Night - Cheep

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Skull on a Glow - Matrathvy

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Star Max - MrFixit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teenage Outcast - Agent Peebody

Votes: 42 24.4%
  • The Three Spookies - Smd030

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Unicorn - Pduclo

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • Vampire Smilie - MrFixit

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Vampire Teeth – Moon

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Zombie Pinup - Jabanger

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skinner21

* Ace Member *
So, I'm a weirdo. It was really bothering me that no one could talk about their own dyes (this was killing me :eek:), and no one was really getting credit for their work.

Plus, I really wanted the multiple vote option.

Then I thought, "wait, we aren't deciding the winners here! **** it! I'm making a new poll, because this isn't NEARLY as serious I work it up to be."

And really, this is about FUN and celebrating great dyes. How can we really celebrate them when we don't know who did them? And what if someone wants to buy/sell their dye?

All in all, it was a very stupid idea. Sorry guys.

So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a new poll, but first, here are the dyers and their dyes:

All Hallow's Eve - Jermy
Carrie - Pduclo (2)
Clown – RickyBobby
DGCR Headless Horseman - BennettUA
Flying Spiders - Moon
Graveyard - Cheep
Headless Horseman 2 - Yawpstrang64
St. Okthrowerberfest Girl – skinner 21
Predator - Elderberen
Pumkin Chains - bhuff
Pumkinhead - Philman
Reaper - Yawpstrang64
Rip the Ripper - Philman
Scary Night - Cheep
Skull on a Glow - Matrathvy
Star Max - MrFixit
Teenage Outcast - Agent Peebody
The Three Spookies - Smd030
Unicorn - Pduclo
Vampire Smilie - MrFixit
Vampire Teeth – Moon
Zombie Pinup - Jabanger

Great work everyone! :hfive:

PS: so, basically, Philman rocked the chit out this competition.

Last edited:
All Hallow's Eve - Jermy
allhallowseve_jermy.jpg

Carrie - Pduclo
Carrie_pduclo.jpg

Clown – RickyBobby
clown_rickybobby1.jpg

DGCR Headless Horseman - bennetUA
headless_bennet.jpg

Flying Spiders - Moon
flyingcrazythings_moon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Graveyard - Cheep
graveyard_cheep.jpg

Headless Horseman 2 - Yawpstrang64
HeadlessHorseman_yawpstang64.jpg

St. Okthrowerberfest Girl – Skinner21
okthowberfestgirl.jpg

Predator - Elderberen
predator_elderberen.jpg

Pumkin Chains - bhuff
pumkinchains_bhuff.jpg

Pumkinhead - Philman
pumkinhead_philman.jpg

Reaper - Yawpstrang64
reaper_yawpstang64.jpg

Rip the Ripper - Philman
RipTheRipper_philman.jpg

Scary Night - Cheep
scarynight_cheep.jpg

Skull on a Glow - Matrathvy
skull_matrathvy.jpg

Star Max – MrFitIt
StarMax_mrfixit.jpg

Teenage Outcast – Agent Peebody
teenage_outcast_agent_peabody.jpg

The Three Spookies - Smd030
2spookies_smd030.jpg

Unicorn - Pduclo
OcthrowberfestUnicorn_pduclo.jpg

Vampire Smilie - MrFixIt
vampiresmilie_mrfixit.jpg

Skinner, I think your bein to hard on yourself man... The anonymity thing was fine to me, (I felt there was a good deal of favoritism last years contest) at least while the initial polls were up. Posting who's work is who's afterward is definitely a good idea though.

You've done a great job with everything! Relax! :)

Also, this poll is for fun ya? and your still doing the top 10 get judged from the original poll??

Last edited:
My wife loved your St. Paulie Girl but thought she was too skinny. German beer girls gotta have some meat to carry all that hoppy goodness and their giant racks.

So I vote on the old poll and this poll or just this one or first the old one and then this one in sequential order or what?

This was a great success! Big round of applause for Skinner for getting this year's Octhrowberfest to another level!

So what's next? Winterfest-ish? Something around the winter/holiday theme sounds like a good start!

Sherman the Unicorn (on an Illusion)

Oh great. Now the cat is out of the bag. I now have to claim the Unicorn.:eek:

Carrie was my true entry and the Unicorn was supposed to be a spoof.

The Unicorn dye was truely a Agent_Peabody inspired dye. All the unicorns/rainbows he posts, I figured "I'll show him" and make a unicorn/rainbow dye that any manly man could be proud of. The jury is still out if I am man enough to put it in my bag.

Phil

edit: Carrie is on a X-out Star Roadrunner and Sherman is on a double stamped Evolution Illusion.

Last edited:
My wife loved your St. Paulie Girl but thought she was too skinny. German beer girls gotta have some meat to carry all that hoppy goodness and their giant racks.

Tell her thank you, but she needs to get her own account and get on here and get me an extra vote! Also, she's American, not German. Wait, does that mean she's serving Miller Lite? Hmmmmmmmmm... would I prefer a hot American girl serve me Miller Lite or a "husky" German serving me some choice hops? Damn, this is a tough one.

So I vote on the old poll and this poll or just this one or first the old one and then this one in sequential order or what?

...wait, what?

Just vote in both polls, we'll figure out a top 10. The exact order doesn't really matter.

No matter what happens in this poll, Rip the Ripper and Pumkinhead are in the finals.

Skinner, I think your bein to hard on yourself man... The anonymity thing was fine to me, (I felt there was a good deal of favoritism last years contest) at least while the initial polls were up. Posting who's work is who's afterward is definitely a good idea though.

You've done a great job with everything! Relax! :)

Also, this poll is for fun ya? and your still doing the top 10 get judged from the original poll??

This was a great success! Big round of applause for Skinner for getting this year's Octhrowberfest to another level!

So what's next? Winterfest-ish? Something around the winter/holiday theme sounds like a good start!

thanks guys. I have one of those "I like to please everyone" type personalities, even with goofs like myself on the internet, so making decisions can stress me out and I get weird about it.

I think someone tried to do a winterfest type thing last year, but it fell flat. I think once we get into the winter lull around here that it just doesn't get the pub. Plus, I think it's too close to this one for many people to get all worked up about making a bad ass dye.

Now, a Springfest contest has potential. Nice and far away, time wise, plus people getting excited about being rid of cabin fever. Just make sure there are prizes, because I think that really helps. :D

I just received a request to add these. I;m not sure why I left them out in the first place.

Pumkinhead – Glow pic
PumpkinMan2_philman.jpg

Rip the Ripper – Glow pic
RipTheRipper2_philman.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts