• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

And the Winner is...

Shocked! :eek:

My joke disc stole third. There are several discs that I am in awe of but didn't make the podium. It is those dyers in this competition that made it all possible. So much sharing of knowledge in the past 6 months.

Phil

Yeah, I'm really not sure how I scored so low, thought I really went with the criteria by the contest description.

Not upset I didn't win, just not sure how it was graded so poorly, based on the letter of the contest. You can tell exactly what my dye was for, even without the text. Clean, colorful, original, and mixes Halloween and disc golf.

Glad I didn't do two discs, I'll save that design for next year!

Congrats to all the winners. I'm happy just being in the top 10. Amazing dyes by all. I can't wait for us to have another competition just so it can bring out the best in all of us again. Bennett you have an uncanny ability and i can't wait to see what else you come up with later.

the top 10 were submitted to judges for final placings..

Congrats to the winners! Some truly awesome dyes submitted!

I was kidding either way. Congrats to the top designs! :thmbup:

Those were the three I voted for. I liked the unicorn the best though.

It was very difficult to narrow it to three though, there were some awesome dyes!

oops looks like I posted in the wrong thread so..... congrats to the winners, alot of hard work and some really great dyes, all I have to say is I will be participating next year.

Latest posts