• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I've been running that way since I got my bag about a month ago - leaving my bag in the heat of the car most days - and have not seen any warping. May be a long term issue to look out for, though. Thanks for the heads up. Whatever the intended use it, for the time being, it seems to be a good place to store seldom used utility discs without overcrowding the elastic on the sides and risk overstretching. I'll give more feedback if I ever witness any issues.

Cheers.

I remember seeing a review somewhere where someone put discs in those interior mesh pockets and they got warped badly. I don't believe those pockets are actually meant for discs. Just extra accessories/snacks and such.

Uh oh

I use those pockets for discs. It seems to really help with stability.

Uh oh

I use those pockets for discs. It seems to really help with stability.

I would just say they were not initially designed for discs. We've heard some reports of discs being warped in the pockets, but as you read a few posts ago, not everyone has had that problem. We've heavily tested the pockets that were built for discs, beyond that I'd say it comes down to how much stuff is crammed into the bag and how it's being stored. Don't stop on my part, just be aware! :hfive:

I'm glad you guys started talking about those interior pockets. Totally didn't notice them before :p

Is anyone else putting three disc ps in a side pocket?

I'm maxing out at two mids max per pocket, typically it's two fairways or two drivers. Not that I couldn't stuff more, I just don't.

Had the stitching on a strap tear this weekend. Sent in a report & pic to UPD yesterday, and a replacement bag is on its way today.

Really can't ask for better service.

Top of left strap where it attaches to the bag. Only tore half way (from outside edge to where it meets the mini pocket), and I was able to finish both rounds of the tournament. In fact, it's still functional. UPD said about 5% of their v2 Shifts have that problem.

It's very nice to know a new company willing to stand behind their product. Young guys with old school ethics. Was begining to think that was gone in todays world of throw away products.

Way to go UPD!

It's very nice to know a new company willing to stand behind their product. Young guys with old school ethics. Was begining to think that was gone in todays world of throw away products.

Way to go UPD!

:clap::clap::clap:

Very well put. :thmbup:

Does anyone have a promo code for the Rebel bag? I'm thinking of getting one and read on the website that team members and the like have promo codes to hand out. Just curious. Even at $200 it looks like a good deal!

I love my shift! I throw all pink and blue discs only because they are the easiest to find when looking through the woods so naturally I got the blue Shift but I added some pink zipper pulls and replaced the center draw string with pink paracord.