• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I just bought my bag and have played three rounds with it. I have the rebel. And now there is a rebel version2 . I would have gladly waited to get that or atleast save money on version one. Feel stuck here

I just bought my bag and have played three rounds with it. I have the rebel. And now there is a rebel version2 . I would have gladly waited to get that or atleast save money on version one. Feel stuck here

:WAHHHHHH!!!!!:

A pm or an email (or an ointment) likely would have taken care of that itching.

Detheos...get the Rebel. I've owned just about every backpack style bag in the pas 13 months and the Rebel takes the cake. With the fixes in the next batch...guaranteed to be a winner.

:thmbup:

I couldn't agree more. Love my current Rebel and I already feel it is the best backpack style bag out there. And as you mentioned, it will get even better with the latest tweaks in the next version.

Well done Jon and Hobie, well done.
:clap::clap::clap:

What are the differences of the 1.0 and 2.0 focus bags?? I bought a 2.0 focus a few months ago and I've been really pleased with it. I'm curious to hear why you guys want the newest one.

the 2.0 has:
Better pockets (stretch more) that fit 1-3 discs above what the 1.0 does, mini pocket :thmbup:

Yes! Absolutely. We want you to have the best we offer.

We are still working out the process for supplying our customers with their upgrade code. It needs to be a process that requires little to no manual labor so as we continue to grow it doesn't become a full time job in and of itself. :doh:

This is amazing news!

What are the differences of the 1.0 and 2.0 focus bags?? I bought a 2.0 focus a few months ago and I've been really pleased with it. I'm curious to hear why you guys want the newest one.

The material that is used to hold the discs is quite different. You can fit more discs in your focus than mine. The new focus also has a spot for a mini, which is just a nice little feature. I also heard that the 2.0 stands a little better. Not that I have too much trouble with mine when the pockets are filled up.

Looks like upper park is teasing their new Rebel bag on Facebook. It is only one image but it looks good.

Sides look firmer. This could be THE one.

11116487_779428818799608_119560280212111469_n.jpg

I would hope your company takes the firmer sides to any future versions of the shift. My next bag will be the Rebel as I there are days the storage in the Shift is a bit little.

You holding out on images to avoid pissing off Rebel 1.0 owners? Do it.....

I absolutely didn't need it. I probably shouldn't have bought it. My Grip is a year and a half old, no wear at all. So it makes total sense that I just ordered a Rebel. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I just couldn't pass up the $149.99 price. And the small tweaks on the new run aren't as significant if I'm splitting time between the Rebel and the Grip.

Getting in on the Shift preorder for my fiance also.

I might have a problem. :)

Can anyone confirm that both the Shift and Rebel have five zippers each? I think that's what I'm seeing in the photos.
I'm nerding out in anticipation and figured I'd have zipper pulls made before the bags get here.
Thanks in advance.

Latest posts