• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

Slight shift is the new one with the error.

New shift has a bunch of updates over the old.

Yup. I only haven't the new bag so maybe someone else can answer how it impacts how many discs can fit in the vertical pockets. Probably the same or maybe one less.

Excellent bag overall.

What shipping option did you pick?

They should send you the tracking number once it actually goes out the door.

Last question, I promise. For people who have bought recently, how quick is the shipping? If I order on monday, should I expect the bag before Saturday?

Usually. They ship pretty quick. Im sure youre getting slammed with people giving you discount codes, but if you want to save an extra 10 percent use the code: BigCountry-infantry

Caution: The Slight Shift is the V3 bag, not the V4 (new design) It will not have the updated base, rainfly, handle (which is my only complaint on my Shift) color schemes, or zippers.

Still a phenomenal bag!

Caution: The Slight Shift is the V3 bag, not the V4 (new design) It will not have the updated base, rainfly, handle (which is my only complaint on my Shift) color schemes, or zippers.

Still a phenomenal bag!

my bad, I thought these were the same.

So the new colors are an updated version of the bag from the last release from the summer?

Yes, new color scheme and fabric layout, new rainfly with larger accessibility, improved handle, and new zippers.

The V3 is nearly identical, but has slightly different color layout, a smaller opening on the rainfly, a handle where the inner padding can slide side-to-side, and the zippers are not brightly accented - although I believe they're the same YKK zippers. The new zippers also look waterproofed, but that might be my imagination.

V3 Slight Shift:
backpack-the-i-slight-i-shift-2_grande.jpg

V4 Shift:
backpack-the-new-shift-3_grande.jpg

Refresh Codes last forever. Would you expect any less from us? If you want to wait until the next version bags come out, or the version after that, it's up to you! :thmbup:

Fantastic to hear. I'll need some time to figure out how to explain why I have two bags.

Fantastic to hear. I'll need some time to figure out how to explain why I have two bags.

Making a few assumptions here, but.... I've never met a woman with just one purse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Splendid news about the refresh codes though. If I can rehab this arm to throw again, I'm grabbing a Shift to complement my Grip A.

Latest posts